Speciality Museums • History Museums
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- I walked from Rynek because I like seeing different neighborhoods on the way. I’m so glad I did. I had read a book called Festung Breslau about the unique history of Wroclaw.
This museum made the rich story of the city’s past come alive through interactive displays, video, and great visuals.
I have been continually amazed at what good storytellers the Polish people are through their museums. Very well done and a great experience.Written December 22, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Free to enter, but hard to find, this little museum is a real gem. It sits inside an old building but has been fully modernised inside. We were the only people there for our entire visit. It is spread over 4 floors and although it is all in Polish there is lots to see. You can identify what the message is from most of the items on display but what hits you most is that a lot of this medical technology and instrumentation was in use not that long ago. Well worth a look.Written January 3, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- find this place by a coincidance. but its very nice one. if you interested military museums its yours. both two flores are full with guns and warsWritten November 25, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Wroclaw
- These places are best for history museums in Wroclaw:See more history museums in Wroclaw on Tripadvisor