Speciality Museums • Science Museums
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
3 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Absolutely brilliant place to visit if you were a gamer in the 80’s and 90’s, full of nostalgia with loads of old games, consoles and computers, great way to spend an afternoon in Wrocław for a small priceWritten March 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Interesting in general, but it we expected more interaction. Especially liked the first room with a globe and story about water.Written April 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I gather this place is fairly new (2017 ?). It's not very large, but not too small - got a fair few nooks and crannies to explore.
The figures themselves were IMO quite good. It's aimed at kids (think Shrek, Minions, Harry Potter, Ice Age...), and is worth an hour or two (including lots of photo-taking). There are some unusual spots - kids can get their picture taken in "royal" clothing on a throne, or play musical instruments (well, the drum set was real).
The place has quite a nice cafe, looks reasonably priced, and a gift shop with strange kids' character-based knick-knacks.
If you have kids, you should probably go. Otherwise - don't. I got a family ticket via the Polish groupon, came out to about 62 Zl for 5 of us, which is about what its worth IMO.Written December 25, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Wroclaw
- These places are best for children's museums in Wroclaw:See more children's museums in Wroclaw on Tripadvisor