Bars & Clubs • Dance Clubs & Discos
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
17 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Good location, not crowded, friendly staff, very good music. People are dressed up, and men and women are teasing each other.Written September 2, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I have been several times in Mañana and enjoyed dancing with a latin music. Just it is always crowded and because of that there is not so much space to dance. So it depends on your plans. If you want to enjoy a good latin music and have fun you should definitely go there.Written April 6, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Being an expat away from home for Christmas for the first time, this was one of the only places open on Christmas Eve. Myself and other work colleagues went here for a couple drinks and I'm glad we did. Very nice place with excellent customer service. Will return again.Written January 4, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Want to start with the fact that I would give 0 stars if I would have the option. Regarding my experience: We were a group of 30! people willing to spend a little fortune in this club as we just wanted to have a good time. At the crowded entrance/cash point we were stopped by a rude and arrogant women (around 30, 170 tall, skinny and dark hair) asking if one of my colleagues has an ID as she look young. Of course she had an ID with her (age 23) and she showed immediately. It was even a passport not only ID. The rude women looked at her and just said "no, you cant get in". We asked why? Her answer was "because I say it" I asked if we could see the manager of this place she answered "I am the manager". My two polish colleagues jumped in and started to argue with her why she is splitting the group and what is the matter our colleague cant get in. She just replied ice cold "I don't like her look and she is not coming in" At this point I want to mention that my sweet colleague has south american roots and a bit of a sun kissed skin color. Everybody else from us was Caucasian white. In fact, this was the ONLY reason why my colleague couldn't enter. I have never in my whole life experienced racism in this way and I was purely shocked by the bitchy behavior of this so called "manager". I strongly recommend to NOT go to this club in order to not support this RACIST behavior. It is a shame and a pain to see how uneducated and underdeveloped some people are.Written July 22, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The club was good, the music was ok , the crowd a little bit younger than expected, but still was fun, i booked the VIP room, which looks so shady , but i wanted somewhere safe to leave my stuff, but some guy tried to steal a jakcet and a bottle of vodka from it, so it wasnt the best of ideasWritten April 14, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The bartenders don’t differentiate Polish Złoty and Czech Crowns unfortunately (1 zł = 0,17 CZK). Probably just because they don’t want to. They will give you a change with some random coins. But you won’t check them anyways, like I didn’t.Written March 1, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I visited this club in middle weekend or June here with my friends from Germany. And I regret taking them to this club , the most reason being the staff or the club was really really rude , especially the security , firstly they don’t understand English at all and they aren’t helpful. I went out for a smoke and when I wanted to come back in they refused to let me enter and when I wanted to talk the guy from the security hit me, ofcourse I reported the incident to the Police, and surprisingly the police inspector of the area also told me to stay away from this club as they have received various complaints from other people about them . I highly advise against going there .Written July 13, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A nice club which I used to visit a lot with friends whereas even had friends who worked there but I had worst experience ever as I got charged twice the same night large amounts in my credit card while I had been given invoices other than my actual debits. Next day after realizing their scam, I called them to sort it out with the manager but they were trying to avoid me saying they don t have cameras close to the bar and I should call them after few days. When tried to call again they rejected my calls and I got advised by other people that this is usual practice and I should not report it to police for obvious...reasons. bottom line my advice is to stay away from such place!Written March 27, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The crowd here is a lot younger than other bars or clubs in Wroclaw. The staff isn't very friendly at all and the drinks were more expensive than other bars in Wroclaw (which are usually dirt cheap). I wasn't impressed and really disliked the music.Written April 26, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.