43 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 43
What travelers are saying
- Beautiful views - worth catching furnicular up just for the views alone. We didn’t use the slide or eat at the cafes but did enjoy nice coffees while up there. The markets are worth wandering through below.Written November 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Giewont mountain is one of main popular in Polish Tatra mountains. Personally I like other places more as this is quite busy trail. I reccommend getting up early and starting climbing with sunrise.Written September 2, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's an ideal place to relax and escape from all the noise and bustle of life in the city. I definitely recommend those passionate about sport and unforgettable views!Written March 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We ruled out the Morskie Oko trail as the crowds promised to be huge and the weather mixed. The hike to Siklawica straight out of Zakopane wasn’t well signposted and it looked like most drive and park. Pay your entrance fee to the Tatra Park and join the line. It’s about 30-40 minutes walk uphill to the waterfall, which is lovely, but not that big. A better choice to escape the crowds is to take the the Sarnia Skala trail which you can pick up at the toilet stop on the way back. This is a tougher uphill trail for about 45 minutes, but worth it. My more energetic teens went to the very top, while I sweated/waited at the summit base. They said it was amazing.
You can then walk down a more picturesque route to Zakopane via Dolina Strazyska, by which time you’ll have earnt a pivo!Written July 22, 2023
- This place is great! It's great for everyone - for kids, for families,... Birds can fly freely and interact with visitors. You can feed them :-) There is one room with birds that is watched over with workers and they will help you if you are uncomfortable when parrots sitting on your shoulder.
There is a place where you can put your belongings and coats. I really recommend it.Written March 14, 2023
- Very Nice place for kids and adults. Our 1,5 old girl was very happy to see those little guys. I appreciate different terrariums.Written July 22, 2023
- Breath taking views, Cristal clear clear water will visit again. This is must see place while you are in Zakopane. About 2 h walk suitable for 4+ kids.Written August 18, 2020
- I cannot ski, but loved the place, the views, the clouds, the people, the weather. But not the snow, as it was impossible to walk in Świnica direction without the winter equipment. Beware if you go there during winter: it's really dangerous.Written October 21, 2022
- Beautiful park with great trails. We had a nice hike here. Lots of people there on the weekend. Our trail followed along a riverbed which was just lovely. Well marked paths. Some parking on site and a small entrance fee.Written October 30, 2019
- This is quite long, not very challenging but satisfying walk. There is a few trails to the top, and few options to go down. View from the top unforgettable.Written September 1, 2019
- There are of course much impressive valleys in Tatra mountains. However this one is for free and quiet in comparison to others. At the end it is large very interesting cave. Take a torch.Written August 29, 2020
- Mount Nosal is a peak in the Western Tatras, measuring 1,206 m above sea level. and boasts wonderful views of the Tatra Mountains. The name of the mountain comes from the shape of the rocks on the north-west side, resembling a nose. 40 minutes and you're already there.Written September 18, 2023
- Nice place to relax under the sun, it's a sand filled view point, great view over the mountains and city. Lots of food places and bars aroundWritten October 23, 2022
- It was amazing! The instructor was very nice and helpful, the restaurant is not worth it because the employees were rude and totally lost.
Is not very expensive you can pay 165zlt for a whole day skiing.Written March 1, 2023
- The highest peak located enirely on Polish territory, in High Tatras.
The easiest way leads through Dolina Pieciu Stawów via blue and then black trail.
Climbing is easy at the early stage, however the path is very steep, at the end black trail is connected with red one, famous Orla Perc (there are several situations where you have to use your hand and climb). The view on the top is amazing, it's something really worth-seeing, you can admire whole valley, but also Czarny Staw Gasienicowy, Swinnica and Koscielec mountains and many others. You can go down by continuing your trip via Orla Perc but in case if you're not experienced enough in High Tatras choose the same way as before to return safely.Written August 26, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Zakopane
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Zakopane:
- Zakopane Tour and Thermal Hot Bath Pool with Krakow Hotel Pickup
- Full Day Tour Zakopane & Thermal Springs (hotel pickup)
- ZAKOPANE & TATRA Mountains Tour from Krakow
- Krakow: Zakopane Tour + Funicular + Cheese Testing (Hotel Pickup)
- Zakopane & Tatra Mountains
- These are the best places for groups seeking nature & parks in Zakopane:See more nature & parks for groups in Zakopane on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly nature & parks in Zakopane:See more budget-friendly nature & parks in Zakopane on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for nature & parks in Zakopane:See more nature & parks for adrenaline seekers in Zakopane on Tripadvisor