- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
14 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- End of our trip from Mala Czantoria was bobsled track on top of Velka Czantoria. I was surprised from the price 1 person/1 run is 65CZK :-)Written July 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We have visited this beutifull place during our stay in hotel Belwedere. This park is very close to hotel and you ca see varius animals and feed them :-) Several times per day its commented show (in polish) of birds and owls. You can buy some meal and there is a playground for your children.Written July 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stopped by this very nice church when we went from hotel to Ustron city. Its very beautiful place here with very big sculpture in front of church,.Written July 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Quiet place with nice view and good air. Small but effective brine fountain works from May till September.
You can also have glass of mineral water in nearby building.Written November 20, 2019
- We visited this place with my daughter and used rope park and bobsleigh track. Both attraction were very good. I can recommend it.Written August 2, 2022
- Czantoria is a very popular spot in Ustronie, or even in Beskid Śląski as a whole, due to a all year round chair lift allowing to reach the top of Czantoria in too easy way. So for most tourists it is the chair lift and then viewing tower on top, and that's it. But there's another interesting place on northern slopes of Czantoria, by the blue trail from Ustroń to the top of the mountain (just another of many ways of climbing the peak). The steepest part of the slopes is protected since 1996. Nature reserve was established here as it is finest example of Carpathian beech forest, basically untouched, as natural terrain didn't allow forrest logging. And it is clearly visible, where the border between reserve and typically industrial forrest is. Especially picturesque in early spring. Wide but steep path from Ustroń is the best way of having a look inside the reserve.Written July 13, 2019
- Directly on Velka Czantoria you can find small place with lot of birds, you can make photos, but I think they are poor because they have only short rope and can not to fly...Written July 28, 2022
- If you are looking for a nice relaxing afternoon then I recommend a visit to the top of Mala Czantoria Mountain. This is not the biggest peak in the area but once on top you have a great view of the Ustron valley and the surrounding hills. The ride up and down is in a pleasant and safe chairlift and if lucky you could spot some wildlife, like deer. At the top is a modest Snack Bar and yes they serve Polish beer - there are picnic tables. This is a great way to spend a relaxing afternoon. But be careful and watch the weather as it can change quickly also watch your time s if you miss the last chairlift you are in for a long walk down the mountain LOL.Written July 10, 2021
- Górski Park Równica is located close to Równica mountain peak, basically in a in a large bend of the road - the only road, that leads to the top of the mountain. Car pak spaces located at the top part of the Park. In summer time there's also a bit insufficient public transport available. It consists of mountain roller coaster, and a quad bike track. There are also a two types of cinema at the bottom part of park, but we didn't visit those. Good idea to spent some time with kids, those attractions are for them mainly. For adults - restaurant at the bottom part. Also there're very nice views from the Park over Ustroń town towards border ridge of Beskid Śląski. Górski Park becomes a biggest attraction for kids in this part of Beskidy.Written May 30, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Ustron
- The most popular things to do in Ustron with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Ustron on Tripadvisor
Ustron Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 11:59 AM|