Showing results 1-30 of 32
What travelers are saying
- Good, cheap and easily accessible place for bike rentals. Staff was very helpful with endless patience in finding helmets that fit our kids. They had appropriate bike sizes too (our kids are 7-12 yrs old). Krakow is surrounded by an old city Wall and adjacent to the wall there is a walking/bicycle path all the way around so you can easily bike around the old town and stop for sight for example Wawel castle. We also went by bike to Kasimierz but in hindsight that was a bit too much traffic to be entirely safe and fun for the kids.Written July 10, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Chris was an excellent and knowledgeable tour guide. We did a tour on the first day and it gave us a good idea of where to go. Really useful information.Written April 10, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had so much fun riding these scooters through Kraków! We received great service and we will definitely rent scooters from this company again, next time we are in town. Thank you for the great service and see you next time 😊Written May 14, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Came in Krakow for a week during a snow storm. Thanks to a robust and well equipped bike and a excellent service, I was able to bike through the city with ease, under snow and ice.
Thanks!Written December 8, 2023
- Brilliant service scooters are brilliant and really good price for the quality you get! So useful to get around the city!Written February 22, 2020
- We didn't need to rent a bike but were in need for repairing a broken luggage carrier from our own trekking bike. Great service and a good laugh. If in need of renting a bike i'd surely go to starbikes. VeraWritten August 21, 2018
- Highly recommended. Good city and longer trip bikes. Easy going staff. No problems at all.
Thanks very much - your bikes made our trip way more interesting as we were able to see so much more.
Krakow is a bike friendly city.
Dominika and MikeWritten July 3, 2020
- Great quality company. If you want to rent a good value of electric scooters, it is the best place in Krakow. We hired scooters to discover this beautiful city. Full professionalism.Written February 26, 2020
- We had the most delightful time working with BikeTripPl to plan a self-guided multi-day cycling trip through the southern part of Poland. We were excited to explore Poland from a different vantage point, via bike, and Iga and Przemek were a huge help in planning our trip, every step of the way. They took into consideration our cycling abilities and desired daily distances to plot a route through the southern part of the country. Our 7-day trip was seamless: they provided us with high quality equipment, transportation to/from the route, and a really detailed booklet with recommendations for local attractions and restaurants. The route itself was exceptional! We explored a wide range of beautiful landscapes, with every day being very distinct from the last. We were well equipped with a repair kit when we encountered a flat tire. The hotels were all comfortable (with very delicious breakfasts!) and we appreciated that our luggage was transported to our next destination without issue every day. All in all, this was one of the MOST memorable and magical trips my partner and I have taken, and we now want to explore more of the world by bike. Thank you Iga and Przemek for an unforgettable time in Poland!!!Written August 15, 2023
- Nice staff :) This place is located next to the Maine square. Their bikes are very comfortable and new.Written May 19, 2019
- We rented the Wavelo bikes during our trip and used them on 3 days in total on the 'pay as you go' tariff.
Setting up was straightforward and the app worked very well during our trip. You do need to be patient and go step by step but it doesn't take long. I did call the helpline as I messed up the payment authorisation and they were very helpful.
The app is real all useful to find your way around Krakow when on foot or on the tram too.
There are lots of bike stations around the city and cycling through the 'green belt' that circles the old town and along the river bank was a real joy. Cycling is a great way to see the city and much better in our view than all the scooters you see. Cycling enables you to go further and also involves some expertise, thereby justifying more beer, and pierogi's!Written October 13, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Krakow
- These are the best places for couples seeking gear rentals in Krakow:See more gear rentals for couples in Krakow on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking gear rentals in Krakow:See more gear rentals for groups in Krakow on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly gear rentals in Krakow:See more budget-friendly gear rentals in Krakow on Tripadvisor