- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- I had heard good things about this area and generally liked it a lot. It is a good use of old buildings and the just out of the centre location makes it a good excuse to easily explore a new area.
There are a lot of nice places to eat and drink and a decent amount of outdoor seating.
For me though, the atmosphere was slightly lacking- probably we went too early in the day- and I didn't find it very different to similar places in other cities, there wasn't a specifically Polish feel to it. So if you are in the city for a while and feel like something away from the usual tourist sights I'd definitely go, but if you only have a couple of days in Krakow I wouldn't bother.Written May 2, 2020
- Went there to see the ballet,really nice venue and good size and seats would watch something else there.
Very nice eveningWritten December 20, 2021
- It is a nice place, all is new, but there is bad road, lot of stuck.. not to come in ore out.
I don't get it, why make it a place where car not can come easy to it.. to come out to high way take over 1 hours.. really bad way to drive.. no logisticsWritten May 28, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Krakow
- These places are best for conference & convention centers in Krakow:See more conference & convention centers in Krakow on Tripadvisor