6 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Went there to see the ballet,really nice venue and good size and seats would watch something else there.
Very nice eveningWritten December 20, 2021
- This gallery in the heart of Krakow old town, i.e. on the south side of the Rynek main square, has as its name suggests small international exhibitions, currently 3 months of Hungarian Art Nouveau Ceramics. Previously for example there was Max Ernst, Scandinavian folk craft, and then others of that ilk.Written June 26, 2017
- It is a nice place, all is new, but there is bad road, lot of stuck.. not to come in ore out.
I don't get it, why make it a place where car not can come easy to it.. to come out to high way take over 1 hours.. really bad way to drive.. no logisticsWritten May 28, 2018
- Plenty to drink but unfortunately no HOT food available except some soup. Which is a shame for a An exclusive lounge. Space was ok, a little claustrophobic.Written October 12, 2023