- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
20 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- I had the most wonderful and cool experience at this shooting academy. Everything was perfectly arranged for me at the location when I arrived after my booking. Very professional, -well trained- and especially -friendly- staff. A modern, good organised and also very -safe- place to perform this kind of activities. A must do for everyone who is looking for a very unique experience!
During my shooting lessons I was instructed by an enthusiastic and very patient instructor that gave me all the time needed, to make it a successful, fun and spectacular activity. Provided with good instructions, tips and advice all the time.
Special thanks to my personal instructor Fox who really gave me the experience of a lifetime! My adrenaline was pumping of enthusiasm when I left, and you see only smiling faces of people walking out of the facility! Making you even more excited when you arrive there. :-)
What I liked most is the personal and friendly service of the staff. The only "negative" thing I experienced was that my safety glasses got a little bit fogged near the end of my session. But this was easily fixed by picking a fresh pair. And since I was the only one with this issue, I think it's safe to say that it was just me because I was so excited about the whole event.
I can understand that some people may have their doubts about activities like this, but don't. You don't have to be military, strong or whatever. It's for everyone who either likes the sport of shooting, who is looking for an introduction or first-time experience in the shooting sport, or who is simply looking for a cool experience, either alone or with a group of friends for example. There is a great arsenal available that will definitely full fill your needs. Everybody is welcome.
You are in the hands of professional people who make sure of your safety and ensure you a great experience. My advice would be; just go there, you will be amazed, it's really fun and spectacular, and I guarantee that you will have goose bumps when you are done!
Written May 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We went during our holiday to Poland, 4 adults and 3 teenagers, Alan was our instructor and with is wise cracking jokes put us at ease. The instructors were all very professional and as some were nervous holding a gun (me!!) they were excellent and patient. The kids loved shooting the guns and are nagging to go back to do it again!!Written October 1, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I’ve always wanted to visit a shooting range and i enjoyed firing the guns as much a as i did but it felt very rushed. The whole experience took about 20 minutes. We were the only people there so the men could have taken their time but it felt like they just didn’t want to be there. We had no safety briefing at all which felt very dangerous considering we was holding multiple firearms. Nothing else wa said. They could have went through the guns we selected and gave abit of information instead of just a conveyor belt. We also booked the chrome gold dessert eagle and never got it we only got a black one which is fine but still :/Written October 16, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Great experience, very safe and the host is very friendly, even offered us a ride home. Afterwards you can take pictures with any gun! +++Written January 29, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Very good instructions and relax atmosphere. You can take the targets afterwards. Nice time we had as a group!Written September 27, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had no idea what to expect. Paul picked us up on time and we drove down to the range. Paul waited and then Lucas took over. He was friendly, made you feel completely at ease and was a great instructor- he was efficient and made you feel completely safe. Paul then took us home. Such a fantastic company and a highlight experience!
Rachael and JackWritten November 16, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Me and some friends went to shoot and it was everything we hoped for. The instructor was so friendly (and patient😂) with us and quickly settled us down after being a bit nervy at the start. Everyone needs to try!!Written July 24, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- An excellent team of people made for a great couple of hours in a safe and secure environment. Would definitely recommend.Written May 2, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We all had a good time here, would recommend if you want a shooting range. The instructor was very professional and we were not rushed.
The instructor had us load the gun, cock, shoot then eject the magazines which added to the experience. At the ranges I have been to in the past we just got to shoot.Written September 30, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Come as a group of three to strike. There is one gun range in krakow and all the shooting companies use this range.
We arranged our travel there with our hotel operator and we arranged the price through them as well. It was 250 zloty each which is around £50.
It’s close to the city only about 20 minutes out.
Our instructor was brilliant, friendly, knowledgable and good humour. We got to keep our targets and take photos of the guns. The gun package included shooting 5 rounds from 3 handguns, 5 rounds from an AK47 and a AR5 and we got to shoot 5 rounds from a shotgun.
Jolly good fun. Would highly recommend and I will be doing this again when I come back.Written March 10, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Firstly if I could have given 6 start I would. Lucasz covered eveything I wanted.
I've done shooting trips before, What I wanted from this was more indepth tuition on handguns. Lucasz did not disappoint. He took me through disassembly/assembly, cleaning, etc. I then got do to some actual shooting :-)
Lucasz was behind me the entir time ensuring safety all round. I got to use a Glock 17 & 19 and a 357 revolver. (He does have a wide range of other guns there if you prefer)Written September 4, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I bought a Groupon for my other half as a surprise, as he had never shot before, but always wanted to try it. We went there yesterday evening i.e. at ul. Pomorska 2 in Krakow (not far from the main square - super easy public transportation) and it was awesome!
The place does not look like much, but the instructor is so wonderfully friendly, easy-going, patient, has great pedagogical skills, and we got to try many different types of pneumatic guns. The instructor gave us 30 minutes extra for free- so that was very generous.
The place FARO has a lot to offer especially at the address Pasternik 128, you can find more information about this online, where you can arrange team-buildings, birthdays etc.
We will definitely try some of their other offers.Written May 28, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Krakow