- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
7 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Really good fun wall climbing with my 7 year old son. We went twice in two days. Friendly staff who speak English. Reasonable prices. Makes a change from sight seeing and is a great workoutWritten June 14, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- On a vacation in Krakow with my brother I really wanted to scratch that climbing itch, so I went around looking for a climbing gym. This one looked really fun and social so we decided to take the leap.
Straight from the entry the staff was really friendly and guided us through the different options in English. When we paid for our entry fee, we were onto climbing!
The boulder problems were really fun and engaging, the only downside was that there was no indicator of the exact difficulty. Routes were color coded into 9 categories, ranging from start to insane. I usually climb at 5c (I’m by no means an experienced climber) so I had no idea what each color represented on the Fontainebleau system.
Another downside was the availability of chalk. On the website it says it is readily available at the wall and you get some at entry. However it seems they have deviated from this principle (might be due to Covid?) and gone back to bring your own chalk, so do keep that in mind!
All in all it was a very friendly environment to climb in, even for foreigners who do not speak Polish, as some of the locals went out of their way to have a chat with us in English. We even got some cuddles from the dogs running around, so that was fun!Written October 27, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We camped here for a week and it was nice quiet neighborhood.
They have hostel type accommodation, as well as ample sporting facilities
A standard size indoor swimming pool and smaller pools, a Gym, massage services, kayaking, cycling, jogging, walks, caferteria, bar and restaurant, large parking lot, etc.
The staff were very courteous, and the breakfast was very good.
In a hill nearby is an ancient monastery that is lighted up at night: beautiful.
The setting is rural, and some people in my group claimed to have seen a deer-like animal in the grassland around.
To reach here, you can take bus 112 that runs from ICEKrakow. Alight at the second Kolna stop, walk about 5 minutes to the sports center, or wait for bus 235 that takes you right to the parking lot.Written August 14, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We went during our holiday to Poland, 4 adults and 3 teenagers, Alan was our instructor and with is wise cracking jokes put us at ease. The instructors were all very professional and as some were nervous holding a gun (me!!) they were excellent and patient. The kids loved shooting the guns and are nagging to go back to do it again!!Written October 1, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Best place for squash in Krk. Great and friendly staff, pro instructors. Nice and well equiped cross zone.Written March 19, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.