Trams • Public Transportation Systems
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- The trams are cheap, clean and frequent. I especially liked the little ones that were running on some routes. You can travel to every corner of the city using the trams and they don’t get stuck in traffic like buses do.Written October 18, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great tour of the mining town of Nikiszowiec. The guide was very knowledgeable about the town, and the history of the region.Written April 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a very smooth transfer from Katowice to Kraków and back. The driver was very professional and on time on both rides. Highly recommend it.
If you get bored during the ride you can purchase a bottle of secco ;)Written February 28, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I’ve been using Taxi-Transfer.pl for the last three years. Personally I can’t fault the service offered. Tomasz who runs the company goes that little bit further to give you the reliability of airport transfers. His drivers are all very nice and polite and they are always punctual. I always feel they are looking after me which is great when you are in a country and you can’t speak the language. So yes I would most certainly recommend this taxi company to anybody.Written March 28, 2019
- This is a good way and the fastest to arrive to Katowice Airport from Krakow.
No complains! We left on time and arrived on time!Written September 25, 2017
- The most reliable taxi service in Katowice, with large fleet and professional drivers with huge knowledge of the city. Reasonable prices and no scams. If you book by phone, you get a text message with the taxi's details once it's ready to pick you up. They have an app too. Fixed price from the city centre to KTW airport is PLN 90.Written November 13, 2017
- Im polish. I used Lider for years. Not anymore and never again! Lack of masks in taxi, sometimes not even barier. Driver was shouting to another driver thru the window and on me. From one of drivers in the past ive heard that Lider is hiring people with suspicious past. After last experience i believe in that. Agressive driver!!!!!!!!Written December 29, 2021
- I had booked a transfer and unfortunately I had to cancel the transfer. When I called them, it was no problem and I would get my money back after 2 weeks. By an e-mail I was told it would take a month to get the money back. I never got the money back. I have mailed them and called them. Now after 3 months I give up and I can only warn others that if you have to cancel your transfer you would probably never see your money againWritten February 15, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Katowice
- These experiences are best for transportation in Katowice:
- Katowice - Budapest Transfer
- Katowice Pyrzowice Airport private transfer-Krakow Balice Airport
- Private Transfer from Katowice city to Wroclaw (WRO) Airport
- Silesia Katowice city private transfer-Krakow Balice Airport
- Private Transfer from Katowice (KTW) Airport to Kraków