- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Concerts & Shows
What travelers are saying
- If You have a chance to visit the place - You should definitely do it and enjoy both beauty of the building and its interior as well as acoustics which are definitely one of the best in Europe! It's very popular and busy - so tickets for major events are selling quickly. You should look for them in advance!Written August 7, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This isn’t what you call a cinema, it’s a movie theatre. Beautiful building with history, the theatre shows a lot of independent movies that you will not see in a multiplex. Definitely worth a visit.Written April 8, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A small, independent theatre that has grown popular in the recent years largely thanks to its charismatic director Mirosław Neinert. Known for its comedies and ivolvement with the region. The theatre itself is only for Polish speaking visitors, but the building it's located in (called by locals "December Palace") is an architecturally interesting one and located right next to the Silesian Parliament and on the other side the former regional headquarters of the communist party, thus potentially worth a visit.Written December 22, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Recently renovated building, always consistently good artistic quality, worth a go, but definitely not a must.Written April 27, 2017
- Hit this bar casually as I was roaming the streets of Katowice for my last night of my Polish trip. Was dragged into this place by the sound of music coming from upstairs. Over there there is a stage with young people jamming some nice jazz stuff. Recommended bar in Katowice!Written April 23, 2022
- We went with a couple of friends to a concert. Great interior, atmosphere and service. There are about 200 places in the concert hall, you can enjoy the show just a few meters from the stage. Seems to be a very popular venue, american cocktail filled with people of all ages. For concerts book in advance and come in time!Written January 24, 2016
- A great place to spend a weekend! Great music, world class Dj’s and loads of friendly people! One of the best clubs I ever visited, clearly a must-go!Written March 19, 2022