- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- I was staying in Katowice with a large group and we were staying at Hotel Angelo. Many of us from the group wanted to go to a spa and the hotel staff recommended this spa. I got a facial treatment, a manicure and a pedicure and the treatment lasted for 3 hours. They opened their place the weekend for us to be able to come to them.Written July 11, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Found this little gem on my recent trip for a friends wedding. English of the girls on reception is very good and the Thai ladies who do the treatments know enough to get by. I think they know more English than polish although I'm not 100% sure. Having to been to Thailand many times and had more massages out there then I can count I was slightly worried I would be disappointed but decided to give it a go anyway. I'm glad I did as I was pleasantly surprised. The spa itself is decorated in a relatively traditional Thai style with a bit of a western twist. It's very nice and quiet inside, given that it's in the middle of a busy shopping centre. The massage itself is probably the closest I have come to what it should be outside of Thailand. As I said the ladies that do the treatments are actually Thai so it is a very traditional treatment which was ace. I had a few little niggles and pains going in which they focused on brilliantly and I came away feeling relaxed and rejuvenated and pain free! Would definitely recommend if you ever find yourself in Katowice!Written September 6, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice gym where during exercises you can concentrate on people watching instead of sweat and pain.Written March 9, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I haven't tried the gym yet but fitness classes are great (especially BPU with Michał).
What I don't like about ProActiv is a complete lack of privacy in the showers.Written March 9, 2015