Tours near Cieszyn
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- If you're looking for some quite park, nice views of the Cesky Tesin over the river and enjoy some historical buildings, then this is the right place for you! All recommendations!Written August 14, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I loved this place from my first visit. Excellent bookseller, wisely advises what to read. All this is accompanied by outstanding coffee and perfect sweets. The atmosphere of this place cannot be forgotten. It is worth snuggling into this cosiness.Written September 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you're by any chance visiting this part of Poland, it is a must that you see this beautiful little town of Ciesyn, in particular its city center and the main square. It has recently been renovated and it looks really nice and cozy. The good thing is that it's not too crowdy and noisy, thus you'll have the chance to enjoy the beauties of Ciesyn to the fullest possible extent.Written August 14, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Piastowska Tower is one of the main symbols of Cieszyn situated in the city park. The views from the tower are very much interesting, so it's totally worth a visit, historically, architecturally and panoramically speaking.Written August 14, 2023
- The old market Square was very traditional as most old market squares are.
They had an Easter market which was very small. There are plenty of cafes to sit outsideWritten April 23, 2019
- A nice and cozy little quarter of Ciesyn characterized by small and cute buildings which are leaning on the river and the small narrow walking streets. It is considered to be one of the main symbols of Ciesyn. So, if you're somewhere around, do not miss to visit this place, it is quite cool. All recommendations!Written August 14, 2023
- Nice museum, which shows old Cieszyn (Teschen) and many more like mummy's hand (yes, from Egypt) :).Written September 13, 2016
- When you enter you feel like 200 years ago at the moment. Old furniture, wonderful machines, entrance tickets printed right at the place and important information from the guide while going around the guy sitting by the big beautiful working machine.Written July 6, 2018
- Although all the text there is in polish it's quite a nice attraction, very close to all.the other sightsWritten August 16, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Cieszyn
Cieszyn Attractions Information