Top Attractions in Bochnia
What travelers are saying
- ...then you can pick an hour, excursion type and English option freely, as the latter in particular is not available all the time. Less touristy than Wieliczka. 4 hrs (boat) option is probably a way to go, provided your children are 4+. Children had a thrilling (original) lift experience, fun mine train experience and they did not get bored during the tour itself, when adults absorbed their knowledge. When the adults explored a unique chapel, the children were hunting for trains coming... through it. And finally, when adults enjoyed their coffee (in our case it was 25 mins stay), the children played ball in the underground gym. Highly recommended.Written July 18, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A friend, Paul, showed me some of the highlights of his hometown, Bochnia, a couple of years ago. We visited the oldest Salt mine in Poland and then stopped by this beautiful little museum for a wonderful private tour. The gentleman who created the museum, Jacek Kobiela, is fascinating himself. He is an artist who works on amazing restoration projects. His passion for collecting led to the beautifully curated Arthropoda Butterfly Museum. His collection spans the globe and his artistic talent lends color and beauty to the space. I really enjoyed the visit. It is interesting, educational and a worthwhile visit if you are in the area! Enjoy!Written June 11, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The town's main church: Saint Nicholas Basilica. The exterior looked Gothi as it was built during the 15th century , with an incredible and interesting wooden detached bell tower, while the interior was mostly baroque and filled with people due to the ongoing mass.Written January 23, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- great weapon collection, friendly service and a very friendly place. I heartily recommend, during this visit I became very interested in the topics of weapons. 10/10Written November 11, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bochnia
- The best day trips from Bochnia according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- The Bochnia Salt Mine Tour from Krakow with private transfer
- Bochnia Salt Mine Guided Tour
- Bochnia Salt Mine - Private Tour from Krakow