Tours near Bielsko-Biala
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- We had a plan to climb there from Bielsko-Biała. Finally we have taken ropeway and made 2h walk to Szyndzielnia, Klimczok etc. Nature was really beautiful there and from time to time spectacular views. Quite many people as it was weekend and summer.Written August 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just pure fun :-) excellent service and track. Everything is very professional. Highly recomending to anyone.Written February 2, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The children loved the place. Well organised and has plenty of activities for all ages. The entry is at a fix hour 10.00, 11.00 etc). Be there with aprox 20 min before.Written December 29, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As the weather is cold, I did some shopping just next to my Qubus Hotel and surprising came across this monument which is just a few steps away. Then when I searched about it realized that in fact there were several cartoons that originate from Bielsko-Biala. There was this cute little boy playing around this monument when I was taking a photo so it is a bonus.Written November 4, 2019
- I’ve learn a lot from exhibition and is worth to visit. It was great experience now I know a lot of more than before about mineral stones.Written June 11, 2018
- The Debowiec is a perfect place for learning how to ski. The cafe at the lodge serves affordable yet tasty hot meals. Debowiec is also pleasant in summer months to admire the panoramic view of Bielsko while enjoying a beer in the lodge's front garden sitting area.Written April 21, 2017
- If you want to chill out it's the best place in B-B to do it . Just take some water , something to eat and go there for a picnic .Written March 11, 2021
- Frog House is an example of Art Nouveau architecture in the city of Bielsko-Biała. It features two frogs seated over the entrance. One is smoking a pipe and the other playing a mandolin, while beetles roam freely over the walls.Written August 14, 2022
- I stayed near the shopping centre during a business visit, the site is very modern & has a good food area.Written November 11, 2019
- Outstanding downhill region! Well prepared Single tracks, great infrastructure.you can spend whole day and it will not be enough God you have to come backWritten September 19, 2021
- The main part of this fountain is Neptune. It is the god of freshwater and the sea in Roman religion. Unfortunately fountain was under construction even it was summertime. Quite strange.Written August 14, 2022
- Monument dedicated to Reksio, which is a Polish cartoon character. It is the protagonist of the children's animated adventure-comedy Polish TV series of the same name. Its 65 episodes were designed and produced from 1967 to 1990 in a Polish animated films studio, more specifically in Studio Filmów Rysunkowych , situated in the city of Bielsko-Biała.Written August 14, 2022
- The main Catholic Church overlooks the market square. It was founded between 1443 and 1447 and it was almost completely rebuilt at the beginning of the 20th century according to a design by Viennese architect Leopold Bauer.Written August 14, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Bielsko-Biala
- The most popular things to do in Bielsko-Biala with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Góra Szyndzielnia
- Monument to Bolek i Lolek
- GOjump Bielsko-Biała Trampoline Park
- Stracenski Boulevards in Bielsko-Biała
- Kolej Linowa Szyndzielnia
Bielsko-Biala Attractions Information