Popular things to do
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- I arrived in Sopot on the 1st of September, and it was a perfect time. The big crowds were gone, the weather was perfect, the beaches were clean, and Sopot itself was beautiful and relaxing. Just what I was looking for.Written September 18, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful long and well-kept pier with a stunning sea view. You can also see the entire Sopot area from here. I came here in October, so I didn't have to pay any entrance fees. It was, however, still quite crowded.Written October 26, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Bohaterow Monte Cassino Street is a representative street in Sopot. It is a pedestrian zone, completely excluded from car traffic. There are numerous restaurants, cafes and clubs here. In the season it is the most crowded place by tourists in Sopot. Pedestrians pass by caricaturists and painters, gadgets and souvenir stands, passing numerous seasonal gardens at gastronomic establishments. One of the most interesting objects should be distinguished so-called Crooked House. This Sopot street attract tourists with a unique atmosphere, unconcern floating in the air, which is also a temptation for our wallets. That is why tourists usually choose this route for summer walks during their stay on the Baltic Sea.Written May 27, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This did not really look like a lighthouse and was not in a position you would expect to find a lighthouse - plus the entrance is in a kind of souvenir shop. However very friendly ticket vendor and the tickets are really cheap. There are quite a few steps up to the top but you do get a good view over the beach and pier. Was only a short visit, as not really anything else to see, but if If you are in Sopot then worth a climb to the top.Written May 21, 2022
- I very much agree with Aida G's review - the reality doesn't quite match the pictures you see online of the Crooked House, as there are trees in front partly obscuring the view. It's certainly quirky and has no doubt put Sopot on the map. The Crooked House is actually a small shopping mall and its front is a branch of Costa Coffee. It is of course worth seeing if you are in Sopot (it's close to the main square at the lower end of ul Monte Cassino - follow the signs from the railway station) but not worth going out of your way to see it.Written July 30, 2023
- Staff was polite and nice, carts were fast enought for the course. The course is not the biggest but quite challenging. Would definitely go backWritten July 17, 2019
- The Tri-city Landscape Park is one of my favourite places for walk. It is so large that you can plan a lot of different trips every day. Beautiful forests with so many hidden gems inside. I was there hundreds of time and still discover new amazing places. There are many walking trails and bike trails. Everybody will find something nice there.Written April 27, 2020
- The consert place is spetacular, you are somewhat in nature, but not, you are aware that you are in an open air area and you are aware it is getting dark. I was there in July 2017.Written August 7, 2019
- We were walking from the railway station (which is very beautiful) to the pier and this church is on the main route. It's very nice. My husband found very interesting thanks plaques and hearts for listened prayers over the statue of saints/Jesus which he never saw before - I remember this from visiting cathedral in Czestochowa.Written October 1, 2022
- We stopped at a beach bar to get some fish and chips and discovered this charming spot. Nice beach too. I can imagine it’s very relaxing in late afternoon or early evening and must be fun to watch the boats come back.Written June 25, 2019
- Very beautiful old mansion in the coastal area and really fine and unexpected that the history was about the family who used to live there in the past but to me it was not enough as if we take into consideration that the ticket price is not low. I expected more from that, sorryWritten March 24, 2021
- nicely clear and interesting for people who love art! and having curiosity about the new. My ecommendation!!!Written September 9, 2023
- Walking down the Bohaterow Monte Cassino we suddenly saw this sculpture over the top of the trees in one of the neighbouring streets. You should really see it. I don't know how it's fixed on the wire but I haven't seen anything what kept it standing and not falling down. It's beautiful and unusual.Written October 1, 2022
- We arrived at the café and we're instantly struck by the homeliness and aura of the place. It was like walking into someone's home. Lady at the counter was pleasant and helpful. We went outside to the small backyard, very quiet, peaceful and cosy. Cakes and coffee was wonderful and the service was great.
•English speaking staff
•Good cakes and coffee
•Very quiet and peaceful
•Chairs in the backyard were a bit uncomfortable
Peaceful oasis not far from the main road Monte Cassino.
Image: of the backyardWritten July 17, 2019
- Stumbled on this as I went wandering round Sopot. Great statue, really lifelike. Peaceful setting too.Written November 1, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Sopot
- The best outdoor activities in Sopot according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Sopot on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from Sopot according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Gdansk Sopot and Gdynia 3 Cities Private Full-Day Tour
- Gdansk, Sopot & Gdynia - Private 3 City Tour
- Gdansk, Sopot, and Gdynia Private Tour
- Gdansk: Hitler Trail Private Guided Tour
- TriCity Tour (Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot) - PRIVATE (8h)
Sopot Attractions Information