- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- You can walk 2 hours without seeing anybody, at the beach or also in the forrests. Very nice and clean.Written July 5, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stayed in Świnoujście and went there for one day. There's also a place where you can see bizons near by.Written May 26, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We liked this place and took a lot of pictures. It inspires for future destinations and make you see how big Baltic sea is.Written June 18, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Quite a funny idea to create a walk of fame with hands of famous people in plaques of gold on the walkway. As a foreigner, I didn’t know the names, but there are a lot of man igh statues of many of them, so you can take your foto pretending to be with themWritten June 12, 2021
- Showing the huge variety of flora and (mainly) fauna of Wolin National Park. Anyone who hasn't explored the park will, after having visited this museum, certainly feel the urge to discover the beauty for him - or herself. What is displayed looks a bit tired sometimes and the little signs with the names of the plants and animals are not always close enough to be able to read them but you get a very good impression of the diversity of what is on their doorstep. What we don't understand is why they have to show these penguins. One thing is certain and that is that you will not find these near Wolin. Actually, nowhere in the northern hemisphere.Written October 23, 2019
- The walk was quite easy, and the board explaining the story was both in Polish, German and English but there was not much left to seeWritten June 12, 2021
- Very nice little seaside resort town, dominated in the center by the pier and the Amber Baltic hotel, Porsches and other supercars galore. Dotted along the town there are nice parks and sculptures and other sights like the bronze statues of famous Polish artists, the walk of fame, as well as a host of decent souvenir shops and restaurants. Great visit.Written July 27, 2020