- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- You can walk 2 hours without seeing anybody, at the beach or also in the forrests. Very nice and clean.Written July 5, 2021
- We stayed in Świnoujście and went there for one day. There's also a place where you can see bizons near by.Written May 26, 2021
- Quite a funny idea to create a walk of fame with hands of famous people in plaques of gold on the walkway. As a foreigner, I didn’t know the names, but there are a lot of man igh statues of many of them, so you can take your foto pretending to be with themWritten June 12, 2021
- Like most things here the tourist office is only geared up for German speakers. No info in English, lady doesn’t speak English and she doesn’t smile either! Not very enterprising or helpful.Written August 29, 2019
- Very nice little seaside resort town, dominated in the center by the pier and the Amber Baltic hotel, Porsches and other supercars galore. Dotted along the town there are nice parks and sculptures and other sights like the bronze statues of famous Polish artists, the walk of fame, as well as a host of decent souvenir shops and restaurants. Great visit.Written July 27, 2020