Amusement & Theme Parks • Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- We liked this place and took a lot of pictures. It inspires for future destinations and make you see how big Baltic sea is.Written June 18, 2018
- Quite a funny idea to create a walk of fame with hands of famous people in plaques of gold on the walkway. As a foreigner, I didn’t know the names, but there are a lot of man igh statues of many of them, so you can take your foto pretending to be with themWritten June 12, 2021
- We happened on the viewpoint parking next to the road on our way to Miedzyzdroje, had a refreshing walk through the park (with long sleeves and hats against ticks), below a high green canopy, almost like walking down a church isle, a cathedral of trees, very nice. After a steep climb along the stairs we came upon the viewpoint, offering a wide view of the Baltic, very nice and peaceful. It's a coming and going of visitors, but still quite easygoing. There is an old WW2 guard tower and a couple of bunkers around the viewpoint, the large bunker has been walled off, but the small one is still accessible, even though there is nothing to see inside, just leaves and spiders. All in all a nice visit, good for an hour or two break when on the road to or from Miedzyzdroje, although I wouldn't recommend visiting this place after sunset, too dark ;)Written July 27, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Miedzyzdroje
- These places are best for points of interest & landmarks in Miedzyzdroje:See more points of interest & landmarks in Miedzyzdroje on Tripadvisor