- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
21 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- You can walk 2 hours without seeing anybody, at the beach or also in the forrests. Very nice and clean.Written July 5, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stayed in Świnoujście and went there for one day. There's also a place where you can see bizons near by.Written May 26, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We liked this place and took a lot of pictures. It inspires for future destinations and make you see how big Baltic sea is.Written June 18, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Quite a funny idea to create a walk of fame with hands of famous people in plaques of gold on the walkway. As a foreigner, I didn’t know the names, but there are a lot of man igh statues of many of them, so you can take your foto pretending to be with themWritten June 12, 2021
- A small waxworks but interesting for kids, not a great deal to see. But having said that its a very cheap entry fee and keeps you amused for 20 minutes or so.Written February 14, 2017
- I was told to visit this place, it was very interesting. Many species of fish and some crabs. They also have four blacktail sharks. They are small but definitely interesting. Took us 20 minutes to walk trough.Written June 25, 2021
- Showing the huge variety of flora and (mainly) fauna of Wolin National Park. Anyone who hasn't explored the park will, after having visited this museum, certainly feel the urge to discover the beauty for him - or herself. What is displayed looks a bit tired sometimes and the little signs with the names of the plants and animals are not always close enough to be able to read them but you get a very good impression of the diversity of what is on their doorstep. What we don't understand is why they have to show these penguins. One thing is certain and that is that you will not find these near Wolin. Actually, nowhere in the northern hemisphere.Written October 23, 2019
- With a good local friend I had the pleasure of a few hours at this enchanted location before returning to Berlin with the luxurious Regional train via Szczecin.. One sees below, more than 60 meters, the expanse of the vast water known as the Stettin Haff.I had delicious waffles with chocolate and whipped cream, excellent coffee.One of the prettiest spots in this area!Written June 5, 2019
- Fantastic place for all ages! Went with friends. Our 13, 10 and 9 year olds (and adults) enjoyed the orange and black routes. Our 2 year old had fun on the blue course.
Prices are really good, the courses long with varying levels of challenge.
Super place to go on hot days as the canopy provides nice shade. Great on overcast days as well. The surroundings are beautiful, fresh, calm and cool.
We spent a lovely 3h at the park and every family member wants to go again and bring friends. Go!
Side note; I unknowingly lost my ID and credit card while at the park. The manager went out of his way to find me via LinkedIn and made sure I got them back. Thank you for this Mariusz!Written July 18, 2022
- We were looking forewards to seeing the animals, and we succeeded in seeing six or seven lazy bisons in a rather small enclosure, a bored eagle in a voliere where it did not feel like flying around, one boarlying down in his shed and one grazing deer, so it did not live up to our expectationsWritten June 12, 2021
- The walk was quite easy, and the board explaining the story was both in Polish, German and English but there was not much left to seeWritten June 12, 2021
- Great visit. ood beach, unable to find out about the water quality but looked clean. Nice cheap sun beds and soft sand.Nice beach, not sure about the water quality as unable to get the data but looked clean. Have to p pay for the loos but Always immaculate. Great cocktails. Resort old style commercial.Written September 19, 2019
- We happened on the viewpoint parking next to the road on our way to Miedzyzdroje, had a refreshing walk through the park (with long sleeves and hats against ticks), below a high green canopy, almost like walking down a church isle, a cathedral of trees, very nice. After a steep climb along the stairs we came upon the viewpoint, offering a wide view of the Baltic, very nice and peaceful. It's a coming and going of visitors, but still quite easygoing. There is an old WW2 guard tower and a couple of bunkers around the viewpoint, the large bunker has been walled off, but the small one is still accessible, even though there is nothing to see inside, just leaves and spiders. All in all a nice visit, good for an hour or two break when on the road to or from Miedzyzdroje, although I wouldn't recommend visiting this place after sunset, too dark ;)Written July 27, 2020
- Like most things here the tourist office is only geared up for German speakers. No info in English, lady doesn’t speak English and she doesn’t smile either! Not very enterprising or helpful.Written August 29, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Miedzyzdroje
- The best day trips from Miedzyzdroje according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Full-Day Private Tour to Poland from Usedom
- Full-Day Private Tour for Famlies in Międzyzdroje from Usedom
- Private Full-Day Tour from Usedom to Wolin National Park
Miedzyzdroje Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 12:19 PM|