- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Very helpful. Good bikes and directions. Cycled to the beach along a cycle path. Great day out. Love Gdańsk, beautiful city and so much to do.Written July 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife and I spent a lovely time on the water enjoying the sights of Gdansk's shipyard and oldtown area...a wonderful way to spend timeWritten September 25, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice experience. We made a mistake during the booking, it was a wrong date but the company was extremely helpful sending us a taxi right away.Written July 2, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a great experience. We had a guided tour around the canals in the centre of Gdansk. It was easy to maneuver the boats even though some of us had never tried kajaking before.Written May 24, 2019
- Very nice and interesting tour in Gdansk.
Trolley easy, fun, easy to use even for first timers.
Very good guide.Written January 7, 2020
- A must do attraction if you are interested in culture and history of Gdansk. Michael was our guide and he did a wonderful job in explaining and showing us around.Written July 10, 2021
- This was a lot of fun. There is a separate bike path from the pedestrian path so it's a lot easier to ride without having to go around people. We rented the 4 passenger bike. There were three of us adults and I sat in the front. You don't steer or pedal in the front so I just enjoyed the ride.
Fun thing to do at Sopot.Written July 1, 2017
- On our first day in Gdansk we popped into the tourist information point, and most of the leaflets were in Polish, so we asked at the desk and were helpfully given a map with a very useful key which showed where the main places to visit were located.Written January 1, 2019
- Not sure if three-stars is too much or not enough? Rented bike for few days.
First bike - no breaks ( no rubber left ) , not changing gears in back, bottom bracket wobbling 1/4” - returned
Second bike - little better - bad breaks- took the bike anyway
In my personal opinion- those bikes shall not be rented.
Like I said - I used for few days
Bike come with cable lack so it’s safe to leave outside when you shopping
Service was pleasant to certain degree - not awesome as I am used to in US
One more info - they only rent mountain bikes. No road bikes availableWritten July 24, 2019
- My wife and I have been biking for more than 50 years now, on different continents, daily to work, day trips, multiday group excursions. We invest in good bikes and value good service. We have visited the City Bike rental and service in Gdansk several times now. It is run by two young men and we always found them competent, client focused and clear about what needs to be done, how much does it need to cost and why. In short, a high quality service. And what a joy to enter a business transaction with someone you really trust!Written November 6, 2017
- Bad condition of bikes. No service for returning even during opening times. Not recommended. Even wrong phone numberWritten July 25, 2020