Escape Games • Scavenger Hunts
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
18 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- This was an amazing way to get around the city! It almost felt like being in the Illuminati movie :D Lukas and the team did a lovely job with all the materials you get in the beginning and the tour was full of surprises! Very well thought through!Written August 13, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A very fun way to see the city of Gdańsk and get familiar with buildings and statues. We enjoyed the challenge!Written October 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent place to visit! I strongly recommend! This is one of the things you must do! For sure I will come back!Written August 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The best escape room I’ve ever been to! Tried all 3 of their rooms and loved each one!
They do only take cash at the moment so keep that in mind! Love their cat too!Written August 14, 2022
- We really got to enjoy ourselves here.. the game was great and well worth the detour, can’t wait to try the next oneWritten October 11, 2019
- Great place for teambuilding If you are a group of friends/colleagues etc. Not to hard to solve and difficult enough so it doesn’t get boring. Obs! They only take cash.Written February 15, 2020
- I love these things so we went to at least 5 rooms across the city. Some better than others; this easily the best one. You expect - demand! - twists and turns but this beat all our expectations. I don't really want to give anything away. We played the 'Blood Chief' room; the only one in English. The 'area' you play gets bigger and bigger and puzzles are tough but solvable. The people were lovely and they sorted a taxi out for us afterwards. Must go.Written October 30, 2016
- No Escape was an escape room near Hotel Vrest which had about four rooms to choose from. We chose the Mysterious Island room which had a good variety of clues ranging from nearly impossible jigsaw puzzles to simply find things randomly hidden. The clues were flashed on a monitor when we were stuck as a photo which saved us a lot of hassle trying to talk to the staff over the intercom or a walkie talkie.Written June 30, 2017
- We were three adults in the Prison room. It was challenging enough, very nice experience. There were other possibilities too but only two in English so hope they will add them. Definitely going there on the next visit to Gdansk.Written January 17, 2018
- I went with my 15 years old daughter and her friend. The manager was extremely friendly and spoke English very well.
He introduced us to the room and the fascinating history behind the challenges we were about to face (the spy room). We managed to get out of the room after quite some help.
If you are a Groupon user there may be extra good offers to benefit from (you have to reserve via Groupon, which is a bit challenging for non-Polish speakers, but we managed)Written April 13, 2017
- We really enjoyed this challenging room escape but didn't crack one of the puzzles. That meant we didn't complete it but we left pretty happy as it was satisfying to get as far as we did. Worth the taxi trip out of the centre. Great fun.Written March 19, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Gdansk
- These are the best places for budget-friendly room escape games in Gdansk:See more budget-friendly room escape games in Gdansk on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for room escape games in Gdansk:See more room escape games for adrenaline seekers in Gdansk on Tripadvisor