- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
What travelers are saying
- Chlebowy Bridge is one of the most interesting bridges in Gdansk and was built in the years 1338-56. The bridge over the canal of Radunia offers a beautiful view of the Great Mill and the church of St. Catherine. This bridge is also called a Love Bridge, because of the love padlocks hanging there. The number of padlocks is impressive, and the bridge on which they are hung is not so big. The well-kept area encourages you to relax . A bit off the beaten track from the main attractions of the old town, and thus even more atmospheric. A charming bridge over one of the canals in Gdansk.Written June 5, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A moving bridge that allows you to cross from one side of the city to another - great shortcut leading to some nice areas of Gdansk.Written August 24, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A historic bridge with a beautiful view of the Motlawa, historic tenement houses with the Crane on one bank and modern buildings of the Granary Island on the other. The bridge is a meeting place, a favorite element of photography, known to everyone who has visited Gdansk at least once. It is also a fragment of the Royal Route, it shares its name with the beautiful city gate , the Green Gate. This is where you can view the outside of the Green Gate, as well as boats and the rows of narrow houses along each side of the canal, especially the famous old one with the almost black roof , mentioned earlier the Crane. Every tourist visiting Gdansk passes this bridge.Written June 5, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is one of those iconic signs which tourists go for in cities. I made sure I saw this sign as it is one of the "things" to see. Big letters which spell out the city.Written November 16, 2019