Religious Sites • Churches & Cathedrals
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- A beautifull cathedral that is poetic and inspiring. I loved photos that were taken when there was still corona, they hung them inside - the photos show people believing in it getting better and wanting to feel closer to god even though it was difficult-. The cathedral is a beautiful place and an old mister that was so generous to show us this place, explained the history of this place. Beautiful visit.Written August 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went on a rainy day in the area but it would have been worthwhile whatever the weather. This is a very well thought-out museum with lots of interesting hands-on activities for the kids - including a sit-in gyroscope which our 7 year-old loved. Good value too.Written August 12, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a very well presented collection with most objects labelled in very good English as well as Czech. The Archbishop of Olomouc was a major political player in European history and this museum really allows you to understand the roots of his power. The volunteer ladies appear somewhat stern but are actually very friendly and willing to help although they do not all speak English.Written November 30, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- St. Moritz is the most sympathetic church in Olomouc. On the one hand with its simple exterior, on the other hand with its viewing platform at the top. Inside is the organ of the best sound in the whole Czech Republic. Come to Mass and listen to this organ.Written September 24, 2020
- If you are in Olomouc visiting the Museum of Modern Arts is a must. Personally, I enjoyed the collection of 3rd floor the most where you can find the newest masterpieces. From this floor you can also climb up to the attic and enjoy the sweet view.Written March 29, 2019
- As a barock church it is very impressive. The inner decoration is really very nice as usual in barck churches.Written March 17, 2019
- It is a nice little chapel to remember on St. John Sarkander. When we were there it was unforunately closed, but still we could take a look inside.Written March 17, 2019
- I'm not a petrol head but I thought this was a great way to spend an hour. Some amazing cars and some signs in English. We'll worth a visitWritten August 27, 2019
- Usually we have some problems with the tourist information offices, as mainly uninterested people are sitting around not giving any information,. This place is an exeption: friendly with a lot of information material in different languages.Written March 17, 2019
- Decided on a whim while walking by to drop in here and we were glad we did. Had a great tour through the rooms with a very helpful guide and the assistance of some hand-held audio devices. The tour itself was a bit over half an hour which is perfect if one is only in Olomouc for a day visit. By all means check it out!Written August 15, 2019
- You have to try it! Very friendly instructor. Amazing choice of beer. Czech music in the background.Written January 18, 2020
- Great food tour! We loved trying the Olomouc cheese in all its forms and our family were big fans by the end of the tour.
Lenka was very accommodating with the mobility issues of my elderly family members and was able to alter the tour to meet our needs. She even brought gluten free bread for my mother in law!
Lenka is very knowledgeable about food and the history of the city. I would highly recommend to other tourists in the city.Written December 2, 2019