Spas • Thermal Spas
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
12 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- My wife and I travel a lot, 2-4 overseas trips a year; we love beer, history, walking, cool hotels, great food...we've started going to spas recently - NZ, England, Spain....and i found this place. I guess it is a small chain with 2-3 in CZ; this was in Brno. It was easy to connect with them via email; we made reservations for their wellness, which meant you could just roam around the place and use the pools, whirlpools, saunas, and steam rooms at your leisure. Then after 2h we had a 50 minutes massage each. There are various packages, including drinks in some cases, and a good bar right next to the pools (with plastic glassware, smartly....). Lots of young people, lots of middle agers, some beautiful people and some people who should make sure they keep their robes on! The staff spoke English and seemed to really enjoy working there. Even when my wife changed her mind about her drink after it was made, the bartender was absolutely delightful. Our massages were great. There are lockers; you come in; get a wrist band with a chip in it that activates the lockers and you use for your drinks; you get a towel and a sheet, total i think it cost us about $200 US. it is also part of a larger resort hotel that you can stay at. It is about maybe 5 miles from the center of Brno. We Uber'd our way up, then took the shuttle back down to a Tram stop. They told us which tram(s) to take and the only tough part was figuring out how to use the token/ticket machine. You need coins, so come prepared. I think the Tram system works both on time and zones; we paid 25czk. No one checked ours. We managed to decipher the timetable and got back to our hotel without a hitch.
The spa was terrific, the entire experience was really welcome after our flight over the day before, and was very welcoming. If I lived in Brno I'd be a weekly visitor. Thank you to the staff.Written September 5, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Really good quality Thai massage. My partner had a foot massage which, while intense, was very invigorating. Highly recommended!Written August 5, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Happyoga is a fantastic yoga studio - the best one I've been to since I moved to the Czech Republic. Located very close to the centre, it's a cozy, atmospheric place where you can relax... and sweat profoundly ;) I love everything about this studio - the style, the colours, the equipment, the tea and water you can help yourself to before and after class, and of course, the instructors - friendly, warm women who deliver fantastic yoga classes. What also melted my heart was all the little things Romana (the owner) takes care of - in the dressing room, you'll not only find lockers, toilets and showers, but also tissues, hairbands, cosmetics, tiny towels. Plus, the pries are reasonable for Brno and really low considering the quality.
I recommend Happyoga wholeheartedly!Written October 23, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The only bad thing was I only found this on second to last day! Really good wonderful relaxing massage, one of the best I've had in Europe. Wonderful environment, can shower before and after if you want. Fantastic - try this first!Written November 18, 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Some of the therapist are really good, however the habit of the spa to charge the price of the massage before the service is provided is an unusual practice that spoils my mood every time I go there.Written March 12, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Visited today with chronic upper back pain saw Michael he was unreal! Cracked my back and eased my muscles left me feeling a lot more comfortable after a lot of pain from hours of travelling. Very reasonable too would definitely recommendWritten January 18, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.