- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Nice place, located neatly next to railway station, easy to access also with a car. Clean, lots of places to shop and eat. Parking can only be paid in cash, big minus due to that.Written July 10, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our first trip to the Olympia shopping mall. Lots of stores all on one level. Top brands, good choice, very clean and safe place to spend and browse. Nice selection of eateries on the upper floor. Will definitely visit again.Written April 5, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have been to many clothing stores in Moravia and Rebelion stands out as one of the most fashion forward stores in the area. The young designer and store owner Jaroslav Bican brings his own designs as well as others that help to highlight his new concept for fashion in Brno.
The quality of the materials: PHENOMENAL! The handbags and wallets by Israeli designers and the shoes/boots are fabulous. I have now purchased 2 coats, a handbag and a wallet. It has clearly become my favorite place to shop! I have even purchased some very cool socks for my husband. LOVE THE STORE!!Written October 8, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Me and my friend were on holiday trip and we wanted to get some souvenir together. We have seen beautiful chain with pendant but they had only female version. However as their jewellry is mostly custom made they managed to create male version of it as well just in 4 days so everything been on time before our flight back.Written June 15, 2021
- One of the best place for tasting great wine. Really traditional czech place where to enjoy funny moments with friends. Staff really nice.Written March 9, 2019
- The real Moravian Olomouc cheese in all shapes and flavours, a paradise for cheese lovers, definitely worth a try. Very convenient location right in the city centre.Written April 21, 2018
- It's a rather small shop, but offers genuine Czech porcelain and crystals, also with traditional motives like Zdeněk Miler's Krtek. Good place to look for souvenirs.Written April 19, 2018
- Reasonabely priced and interesting items. If you're travelling to Brno and interested in antique jewellery, paintings, tableware, then it's definetely worth visiting.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.Written November 12, 2019
- Large selection of Scottish, Irish, Asian and Czech Whisky. You can buy a bottle or taste right in The Whisky ShopWritten September 8, 2017
- Bad seller. To be avoided. Defective product arrived, probably of exposure with visible defects of all kinds (scratches, cracks, deformations) they do not want to replace the product with one free from defects, they ask me to keep the defective product with a 15% discount. To be avoided absolutely.Written March 22, 2021
- What a fantastic day we had. Daria our guide was so knowledgeable about both the Moravia area and the types of wine. It was great to get out of the city and see some of the beautiful Moravian countryside and the beautiful chateaus. Not forgetting the fantastic wine. All and all it was a great day with great wine food and company. A great way to spend some time if visiting the Brno area. Highly recommendedWritten December 24, 2014
- Small comic shop hidden near the Faculty of Informatics of MU in Brno, focusing on original US comics and personal approach to all customers, readers and collectors. They offer comic book news directly from America, black batch brew coffee and good chat.
You can pay by card or cash.Written December 9, 2022