32 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 32
What travelers are saying
- This square, literally "cabbage market" has served as a vegetable market since the middle ages, and has even kept its original sloping shape. Its main adornment is the Parnassus Fountain, which looks like a cave. Among the buildings lining the square are the Dietrichstein Palace (at the square's southern end), and the Reduta Theater, one of the oldest theaters in central Europe. And don't forget to visit the statue of Wolfgang Mozart with the head of an adult, and the body of a child. Mozart gave a concert here in front of the Reduta at age 11 in 1767.Written December 8, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The villa is closely linked to Villa Tugendhat which is just up on the garden. Both gardens are connected. Löw-Beer villa isn't fully furnished. Instead of that you will find there many infos about Brno's burgeoisie history and Löw-Beer and Tugendhat families. Worth to visit.Written December 6, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- First, it is directly connected to architecturally interesting Moravian Archive and office buildings. Second, it's not ugly - it's built in simple, yet modern and aesthetic style. One section of it is open-air. What's most important, it's also directly connected with Masaryk University faculty and contains a cheap student restaurant (and several fast-foods).
Besides all this, it's a regular shopping mall with Tesco and clothing shops.Written August 16, 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Upstairs here there's a bar with a range of craft beers. There is a huge range on sale, bottled and draught, and similarly a huge range of prices from the usual 30-40 Kcs to 85 Kcs, so be careful what you choose!
The staff are friendly, knowledgable and helpful, and at least one guy's English was good enough to make jokes. Very relaxed and casual with a bit of a hipster vibe, we had a lovely evening hereWritten April 26, 2018
- Nice place for your events. I like the industrial style, as this was originally a factory hall. The place is really a gallery, as much as it hold some events for companies, etc.Written September 12, 2019
- Nice place, located neatly next to railway station, easy to access also with a car. Clean, lots of places to shop and eat. Parking can only be paid in cash, big minus due to that.Written July 10, 2018
- Reasonabely priced and interesting items. If you're travelling to Brno and interested in antique jewellery, paintings, tableware, then it's definetely worth visiting.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.Written November 12, 2019
- Beautiful store with many products to choose from :) Plenty of walking canes, hats, shoehorns, gloves… Truly a hidden gem in Brno historical center!Written April 28, 2023
- I have been to many clothing stores in Moravia and Rebelion stands out as one of the most fashion forward stores in the area. The young designer and store owner Jaroslav Bican brings his own designs as well as others that help to highlight his new concept for fashion in Brno.
The quality of the materials: PHENOMENAL! The handbags and wallets by Israeli designers and the shoes/boots are fabulous. I have now purchased 2 coats, a handbag and a wallet. It has clearly become my favorite place to shop! I have even purchased some very cool socks for my husband. LOVE THE STORE!!Written October 8, 2016
- Me and my friend were on holiday trip and we wanted to get some souvenir together. We have seen beautiful chain with pendant but they had only female version. However as their jewellry is mostly custom made they managed to create male version of it as well just in 4 days so everything been on time before our flight back.Written June 15, 2021
- The real Moravian Olomouc cheese in all shapes and flavours, a paradise for cheese lovers, definitely worth a try. Very convenient location right in the city centre.Written April 21, 2018
- One of the best place for tasting great wine. Really traditional czech place where to enjoy funny moments with friends. Staff really nice.Written March 9, 2019
- It's a rather small shop, but offers genuine Czech porcelain and crystals, also with traditional motives like Zdeněk Miler's Krtek. Good place to look for souvenirs.Written April 19, 2018