- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 54
What travelers are saying
- Such a cool place!
Choose your character and be amazed! The cocktails were fantastic, creative and super tasty. The barstaff is fun to watch, the music is cool and they really managed to shift the focus to their cocktails. Each one of them as a thing to remember. Would definatly go there again.Written September 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Unforgettable experiences. I can recommend this club to all who visit Brno. Awesome place and people.Written February 28, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Cozy hotel.
The parking area is big, so you don't need to pay for it.
There is a couple of restaurants in the building, as well as gym and swimming pool.Written April 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place to have a drink after buss day. Time runs slower here :)
Bar has really calm and classic atmosphere, perfect stuff. You can get wide range of classic drinks. Sometimes there is piano player.Written September 5, 2018
- This is it, this is where you want to be !
Superb drinks - all of them different, yet they all of them taste delicious.
Best staff I have seen in long time. Always helpful, quick, nice and friendly. The personnel knows how to select the perfect drink, based on your preferences.
Place looks amazing - Neony lighting in the passageway looks stunning, inside its unobtrusive and pleasant to look at. Nicely designed bathrooms, best I have seen in long time, actually.
Definitely coming back to Brno, just to stop over at this bar. // visited on 24/7/2021Written July 26, 2021
- Very polite waiter. First, I had drink called Gemini. Not so strong with a lot of fruits. Then I asked for a surprise with tonic. Waiter and barman offered me the drink with ginger beer and let me choose form ginger beer and ginger lemonade before the barman prepared it, which I really appreciated. I liked the drink so much! My friend ordered the same and they told us that they are not sure if they can make the same, as this was really personalized. As the last drink, I asked for something with tonic, and again, I asked to be surprised. Another good drink! So it seems that the barman knows his thing.
The interior is something that lovers of older style might like. Me and my friend sat behind the piano with candle light which made a nice atmosphere.Written October 26, 2018
- Among all the spotty bars on the Brno "brandy-line" this one offers relaxing musik (you can still talk!) attentive and very skilled bar-keepers who experiment with toasted fruit aromes on glass rims and prepare all you could hope from 400 different rum brands. A place I definitely recommend to go before it becomes crowded! Take the advantage now, before it's too late!Written November 25, 2019
- Waiters very helpful, friendly, great vibe and ace cocktails!
I like the decor; also one of the few places In Brno where you're served free tap water automatically (from an unbelievably cute kitsch bear sculpture).Written June 5, 2020
- Awesome restaurant. Every year se came here nad everyone is happy satisfied with delicius food and rum.
If you will be in Brno, you definitely has to visit Havana.Written October 12, 2019
crew is always friendly and nice, if you don't know what you have taste for, they always know and hit it epicly.
That's because guys really loves their job and they care of all people who come.
U don't care about closing hour here, if you want to have a great night, here is the right place.
Have fun ... here :))Written May 20, 2016
- The menu is a never ending list of shots!
I tried absent (and regret it!) and another random one, since we knew only few of these drinks. The second one was way better.
We also ordered a cocktail that was good.
Quick service.Written August 9, 2019
- I've wanted to visit this place for a long time. It's a pub where sometimes some concerts happen. From what I saw, it has 2 bigger rooms - one is with small stage, one is for sitting. Don't expect anything fancy, but the place has special atmosphere. I like the furniture and also that the main room has floor on different levels with few steps. This makes the place unique. From the offer, you can choose many alcoholic drinks. I and my friend didn't received any menu, we just asked what we want. Prices are low/average for Brno.Written July 20, 2018
- This is a very different place we wandered into looking for some nightlife. It is a bar that is in a series of caves on different levels, all lit up by a strange red light. I think it's designed to look "out there" and different which is fine. The prices are very high (they must have a lot of capital investment to cover and pay for) but the service is attentive. Too many people were using the "hookah" smoker things and the place smelled way too sweet and smoky. They give you a bead that is scanned when you order, and then you pay at the desk when you leave and return the bead. Good way not to have cash or credit cards running around loose or risk getting lost.Written July 24, 2019
- Very nice and clean environment with several separate lounges and two bars. The staff was very friendly and professional. Recommended the right shisha for us. A must-visit!Written December 14, 2019
- We celebrated some of the craziest night here with the erasmus squad.
Its a place for everyone, you can sit anf drink like in a normal pub, but there is also a dancefloor with good music for club lovers.
Drinks are standard priced and the place was always well visited with a wide range of ages.Written June 14, 2016