- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
What travelers are saying
- I visited their new branch in Dvorakova, near Jakubske namesti, sitting outside on a warm afternoon.The knowledgable waiter recommended a Moravian Sauvignon which was just perfect.Written May 16, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Awesome place for wine lovers. Place is cozy. Handful and friendly service. Selection of wines is very interesting and not-common. Czech people can taste interesting (and yummy) wines from the world. And tourists have option of czech wines too (quality). Yes, the wines are a little pricey, but the quality is the best.. if you want to taste and broaden your look on wines, this place is for you. And it is not so far from centerWritten August 23, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- For people who dont speak English, this is the ONLY gay establishment in Brno where the staff speak English... from good to proficient (Serbian bartender... amazingly friendly.) They take cards, and the drinks are reasonably priced unlike other gay establishments in Brno which hugely overcharge. The location is ideal in the center. The only negative worth mentioning is that the crowd can be a bit vapid and gossipy, but it also possible to run into random intellectuals as well. All ages, and the mirrors in the bathroom are wonderful. Nice place for a few drinks.Written September 29, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have been passing this wine shop twice a day for six months. Today I have decided to change it and I have entered finally. The staff offered wine from local wineries and from abroad. My colleague and me have agreed to focus on the red wine. My eyes, nose and palate including my heart were most pleased with the red wine from Sicily. Cheers!Written December 9, 2019
- Very friendly lady that works behind the bar. The place where this wine shop is located is almost magical, especially the yard. The staff was ok with me and my friend taking our glasses out and paying later. I appreciate this nice gesture. Wine was good and the prices are more than fair.
So to sum it up, I strongly recommend the place! One thing, be aware that the place might be completely full, similarly as it was when I was there - there were no free tables and new customers were coming in and going away right away.
Btw staff speaks English so extra thumb up for that!Written October 15, 2019
- Good and cheap wine, nice interior and it's quite enough there to relax. I likes warm lights and cozy feeling from this place.Written March 10, 2017
- A place for someone who wants to socialize with anyone, or for someone that already know the people working/drinking at the place. I visited the wine shop as I wanted to try one of the many wine places in Brno. There was already a cheerful group of people drinking wine that I had a feeling that I interrupt, or I need to join so we are all ok. I was welcomed with some jokes about me taking pictures of the place and about the French friend that I was waiting for. Luckily, after my fiend's arrival, our order was made by him so I didn't need to react to those jokes anymore.
What I liked about the place is beautiful facade of the building from the entrance side, and the chilling inner yard where it's possible to sit. You get free tapped water to your wine, which I find very mindful, especially in summer.Written August 9, 2019
- Good place for wide range of wines. The best thing is an educated staff - the waitress recommended us some good wine according to my and my friend's choice. We had a plate of cheese for 2 people from local farmers and I must say it's worthy. You can pay either by cash or by card. Interesting fact that we were reminded about was that it's better to give tips in cash as 30 % tax is applied on your tip when paid by a card.Written February 10, 2018
- Nice place with wide variety of both local and foreign wines. The waitress was nice and I admire the fact that one person was able to manage all the customers. Prices are more than reasonable, considering that the wines that I tried were foreign.
One disadvantage of the place is that it's not located in the city center. So if you don't live in Líšeň, it takes some time to get there.Written November 2, 2019
- Fine winery close to the city center good for both drinking and buying wine bottles. Shame that the place has only 2 tables for sitting outside. Possible to pay with a card when the amount is bigger than 100 crows.Written September 20, 2019
- I think the best thing about this place is its location - right in the city center. You can buy either some bottle of wine, or you can have a glass of wine right at the spot. Few high tables in front of the store with high chairs, or some regular ones inside. No toilet. Also the place doesn't offer any small meals to the wine so me and my friend moved after one hour to some other wine shop.
It's possible to pay with a card so this is plus. But as I wasn't amazed by the place, neither by the service, I recommend you to visit some different wine shop.Written July 14, 2019