- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 45
What travelers are saying
- From here you can enjoy a stunning view over Prague, I suggest to come a bit before the sunset and drink a few beers.
Nice place, really suggested.Written October 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Kampa Park ( Kampa Island ) is an island and park Mala Strana side of Charles Bridge ,lots to see and enjoy here ,Lovers Bridge with it's great views of the famous Water Mill ,Devil's Channel ,a beautiful,photogenic part of the Vltava River,architecture here is superb ,some great pubs,bars and restaurants to be found here ,one of my favourite pubs is found here namely The John Lennon Pub close to The John Lennon Wall,it's close proximity to Charles Bridge and Mala Strana means it's a major tourist destination ,all in all well worth checking out if you're in the area.Written May 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Off of the beaten path- a beautiful park with fortress walls, a park, cemetery & views of city Prague. We walked around for a few hours and took in the sights. Wonderful river views, old historic cemetery, walking paths & little cafe. We stopped at the cafe after we got caught in a rain shower. Enjoyed a cappuccino to warm up and wait for the rain to subside. Just a tram ride away from the inner city. Worth the trip.Written November 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wonderful and relaxing park. The park covers several hectares and includes a lake, and grassy areas. Great places for sunbathing and taking in the view.Written June 14, 2022
- This park was our favorite choice of parks in Prague as it was very spacious and had smooth tracks for pushing a stroller. The park was very green, well kept and safe for families. There was also some good cafes in the park so you could spend all day there relaxing and watching the day go by.Written October 1, 2022
- Quite easy to miss the entrance to these gardens. Look for the big statue in the square at the intersection of 28 Října and Jungmannova. The gardens are behind the square.
Lovely place to relax and enjoy the environment. The Church of Our Lady of the Snows provides a beautiful backdrop.Written March 29, 2022
- This review is mainly for the Cafe at the Pavilion in the Park, but, we did have a walk around.
We did have a nice day in the Park, there's a lovely cave you can walk in and almost a regal like a fountain and surrounding building.
The Cafe is lovely, it was a nice warm sunny day so we sat outside. Fast service. We ordered a couple of toasted paninis and coffees and it worked out reasonable price.Written April 9, 2022
- A must go destination for me on any trip to Prague I take is Petrin Hill ,lots of interesting sites up here including Petrin Tower which is Prague's Eiffel Tower and St Lawrence Church plus the wonderful views of the city ,one of the great features of Petrin Hill is Petrin Park ,a great green oasis of calm in this busy and bustling city.
Depending on what you like ,you have the well manicured Mirror Maze and Petrin Gardens or the more wild,unkempt park area's that are so beautiful ,it's so tranquil ,it's a wonderful park area to check out if you're planning a trip to Prague.Written April 11, 2022
- This is one of those parks in Prague that you don´t really put in your itinerary to visit but when you get there, you may find it actually nice and relaxing. There is a pretty fountain in front of the New Town Hall and close by is the Vítězslav Hálek Memorial in front of the beautiful yellow building. This place is very picturesque.Written May 16, 2019
- Beautiful place. Much effort was put into this and it was worth it. The place is beautiful . Unfortunately, the first impression is ruined immediately because of the attitude of the lady selling tickets. Next time we buy e-tickets for sure.Written May 11, 2022
- I love the Zizkov District, a wonderful, eclectic district of Prague that's a great place to enjoy,some of Prague's best pubs,bars and restaurants are found here ,if you want a time out from this frenetic district head to Vitkov Park & Hill.
An oasis of calm ,nice walking trails,great views of the city and you can view the wonderful and giant equestrian statue in honour of Jan Zizka,its a really nice park,most definitely well worth checking out if you're planning a trip to the Zizkov District.Written May 7, 2022
- Beautiful park with clean grass to sit onto. Playgrounds and incredible views of Prague. During a nice sunny day it's a pleasure to be there.Written October 27, 2021
- My twin brother Stephen and I had just crossed over Charles Bridge and we were walking along the riverbank were we passed Park Of National Awakening which has always been an oasis of calm in this very busy area of Prague.
The park is lovely,well kept,it's only small ,benches to relax on ,the park is dominated by the very impressive Kranners Fountain which is an amazing water feature that is worth a visit in it's own right,this park is easy to locate along Smetanova Nabrezi along the riverside of the meandering Vltava River.Written May 9, 2022
- Nice park. Not very busy and you can enjoy the view over the city.
Nice pic nic spot.
The park is easy to reach with public transportation.Written October 10, 2022
- Designed for Kings, centuries ago, loved by locals to this day.
It is Prague's Largest Park . Beautiful lakes and old shade trees.
It is close To Troja Castle and the very popular Zoo.
Treat the kids, make their day .Written September 29, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Prague
- These are the best hidden gems for parks in Prague:See more hidden gem parks in Prague on Tripadvisor