- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Historic Walking Areas
Malá Strana (Little Quarter)
Showing results 1-30 of 100
What travelers are saying
- One of the best zoo's that I have visited. The grounds are huge and you need a full day to explore everything. Lots of animals kept indoors during the colder months but they all had plenty of space. Food on site is also very good and there is lockable storage for luggage for 20kr (deposit).
The cable cars were out of action but looked like they would be great when working.
Highly recommend if you have a spare day during your trip to Prague!Written November 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our tour guide, after a longer morning touring around the Prague Castle, took us off to the side to the Wallenstein Palace Gardens so that we could sit, relax and enjoy the surroundings. It was the perfect place to rechange our batteries…and based upon the number of locals enjoying their lunches there, obviously an exceptionally popular spot with the locals. The gardens were beautiful with wonderful water features and carved walls (to look like random carvings, but actually contain hidden images). And the gardens were exceptionally well maintained.Written November 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A must do when touring Prague slightly and pleasantly off the beaten track, well worth a quite morning or afternoon walk.Written December 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Kampa Park ( Kampa Island ) is an island and park Mala Strana side of Charles Bridge ,lots to see and enjoy here ,Lovers Bridge with it's great views of the famous Water Mill ,Devil's Channel ,a beautiful,photogenic part of the Vltava River,architecture here is superb ,some great pubs,bars and restaurants to be found here ,one of my favourite pubs is found here namely The John Lennon Pub close to The John Lennon Wall,it's close proximity to Charles Bridge and Mala Strana means it's a major tourist destination ,all in all well worth checking out if you're in the area.Written May 17, 2022
- always great to visit especially the cathedral extremely historic and super ell kept clean and safe a must seenWritten December 4, 2022
- We went a few minute before they opened and were the only ones there. We had the garden all to ourselves for about 30 minutes. My only complaint is that they had the gardener trimming the bushes during our visit. Couldn’t they have done this maintenance before 10AM? Who wants to be in a beautiful garden with the sound of hedge trimmers and leaf blowers? Poor management, hence the 4 star review. Avoid a hot day here… you will not enjoy it. This place can be hard to find as it is not at the edge of the street. You need to go through a garage arch until you see the entrance to it. The garden is not visible from the street.Written July 24, 2022
- Peaceful place, nice to walk.
Garden is huge with wide range of plants.
In the garden area also located a Fata morgana greenhouse in 3 climatic sections, with colorful plants from Australia, Mexico & Africa.
I recommend it.Written October 30, 2022
- Wonderful and relaxing park. The park covers several hectares and includes a lake, and grassy areas. Great places for sunbathing and taking in the view.Written June 14, 2022
- The river that inspired many poets, symphonies, lovers flows through the heart of Prague. Every stroll along or across it will remain unforgettable.Written August 2, 2022
- It's fantastic travelling again,visiting the great European city's that's only a short flight from the United Kingdom ,enjoying our first holiday back in Prague again since the pandemic descended and exploring this city saw my twin brother Stephen and I crossing over Legion Bridge ( Most Legi ) ,we had been to a store were we had purchased some cold bottled beers ,these we took onto Shooters Island ( Strelecky Ostrov ) were we got a great vantage point and took in the great views of the architecture lining the riverbank of the Vltava River and Charles Bridge ,it was a really hot afternoon and a magical moment sitting enjoying some cold beers with my twin brother Stephen and just chilling out and taking in the great views ,loved it ,a happy memory that will stay with me for a long time,if you're planning a trip to Prague it's a destination I highly recommend you check out .Written May 12, 2022
- This park was our favorite choice of parks in Prague as it was very spacious and had smooth tracks for pushing a stroller. The park was very green, well kept and safe for families. There was also some good cafes in the park so you could spend all day there relaxing and watching the day go by.Written October 1, 2022
- Quite easy to miss the entrance to these gardens. Look for the big statue in the square at the intersection of 28 Října and Jungmannova. The gardens are behind the square.
Lovely place to relax and enjoy the environment. The Church of Our Lady of the Snows provides a beautiful backdrop.Written March 29, 2022
- A nice little canal area to seek out if you're exploring around the Mala Strana District is Devil's Channel.
The canal was created centuries ago to provide a constant source of water for the water mills that once proliferated this area ,my twin brother Stephen and I were heading to The John Lennon Pub we crossed over the pretty little bridge and viewed the Devil's Channel complete with water mill,it's cool ,very photogenic ,loved the carved figure sat over the canal smoking a pipe with a duck on his head ,if you're in the area it's most definitely well worth a few minutes of your time .Written May 2, 2022
- Nice place to sit and good overwiuw over the river. Nice food and friendly staff.
Was ther in may,august and september.I relay like the placeWritten September 27, 2022
- This review is mainly for the Cafe at the Pavilion in the Park, but, we did have a walk around.
We did have a nice day in the Park, there's a lovely cave you can walk in and almost a regal like a fountain and surrounding building.
The Cafe is lovely, it was a nice warm sunny day so we sat outside. Fast service. We ordered a couple of toasted paninis and coffees and it worked out reasonable price.Written April 9, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Prague
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Prague:
- Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Park Day Trip from Prague - Best Reviews
- Amazing electric Trike tour of Prague, 120 min
- Live-Guided ️Trike-Harley️ Viewpoints tour of Prague
- Grand city tour on Scrooser in Prague
- Shooting Range Prague - RANGER Prague