The Club is awesome. However, I will not go back. This place is the biggest fire trap I however seen. It is a disaster waiting to happen. 5 stories tall, no sprinklers, lots of exposed old wiring and insulation, old paint, NO FIRE EXITS, no clear exit signs, and a maze of floors and stairs. Windows are locked shut. The first spark you will have hundreds dead.
It is just a matter of time before this place goes up in flame and is on CNN. No country in western Europe or US or Canada would allow this place to operate.