- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
What travelers are saying
- Very cosy bar in Prague. Drinkable cocktails and good music. Sometimes it's full capacity, but it's worth coming here.Written November 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Located in the fun and vibrant Kremencova street, this place is perfect for starting a bar hopping night! Staff is supper friendly and the environment is very chill.
Come here if you are a rum fan! No issues with COVID or whatsoever :)Written June 24, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really best night club in Prague and one of the best in whole EU.
We got wonderfull time on-stop from 11pm to 11am.
Good music, nice staff and quiet cheap prices.Written November 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice place for karaoke night. Excellent lists of songs and the audio is wicked! Can't wait for my birthday..definitely KStar...Written June 8, 2015
- Beautiful place. Amazing cocktails. Marcus that works behind the bar needs so much recognition for his kindness, cocktail skills and his ability to handle stressful situations. That guy needs a pay rise. The bar wouldn’t be the sameness without him xWritten September 11, 2020
- I love this pub - reasonable prices, great location, amazing drinks (Jäger granat - the one we call - "hello and good bye") and the best stuff and service I've ever experienced - always smiling, always professional, always friendly, always ready to give advice and help. And now with Pilsner on tap...thumbs up!Written June 4, 2018
- Michael was an icreadible barkeeper and made my day ! It Is a great bar! We were able to Sing the Songs that we wantet to and had a lot of fun!Written July 20, 2023
- Love loft 8 for it’s shisha! Clean calm and very nice staff ! Love shisha in Prague and the smart idea of having the shisha coming out from the table is great !Written January 31, 2020
- Great atmosphere and friendly approach of the bartender.
The prices for the drinks are more than favorable and I didn't have a feeling like this place is pretending to be something more that is. Another thing was that when I asked for plain water, I got tapped water for free.
Saturday nights are reserved for disco. That contained a mix of real old songs with the original music videos. Quite old school.
The orders are places at the bar only and they are paid at the spot. But it's possible to pay with a card.
Generally, I strongly recommend this place as it's not so profound and has its own atmosphere. Suitable for everyone, doesn't matter if you are LGBT, support this group, or you just want a drink with your friend.Written September 9, 2019
- The karaoke underground was the first place i visited in Prague whilst on holiday. I now live here and still go because it fricken rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Full of travellers and locals gives a fantastic atmosphere really topped off by the amazing John and Teny. Whether your visiting Prague or your a local a trip to baryton on a monday night to have a sing is an absolute must.Written June 8, 2015