Escape Games • Bar, Club & Pub Tours
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- This is a great company! I had a the cold war tour! An amazing tour with Martin that went above and beyond not only to educate me but to also have a lot of fun exploring the hidden jewels of the Czech Republic! We started out with a wonderful tour of the town Plzen where we saw the history of the cold war bunkers in the subways and the soviet architecture. Then we went to the Air Park nearby, which had hundreds of models of cold war aircraft.We also went to the Atom Muzeum where nuclear warheads were stored and saw the Brdy military base! At the end we saw a great tank road that was also used for emergency aircraft landing! Highly Recommended and educational!Written October 11, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did two rooms during our visit (Cell and Study) and they were quite different to escape rooms we had experienced in other places.
Firstly this was the cheapest escape room I have ever come across (approx €10 per person).
Study was the hardest room we have done, being very heavy on puzzles rather than searching.
Cell was much more of the classic escape room, and so was much easier to get started on.
The games master was managing multiple rooms at a time and so did not give subtle clues, instead sometimes explaining the answer. He could have benefited from being more cryptic in his clues. He was however, exceptionally friendly.
Overall this place is great value for money and the games are most enjoyable if you don't need too many hints.Written November 11, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We completed both the paleontology and submarine rooms and both were very good rooms. They definitely used all of the resources from the businesses in the building and it really made for a good environment. We have done many escape rooms and rate both of these rooms highly. The puzzles were not super hard but i think a good level of difficulty. At the price was very good value for money and worth the visit, which made going back to the second room a couple days later a good choice. We completed both rooms in czech as i was the only english only speaker, puzzles were fine without czech but i don't know if they have an english option as the game master didnt seem to know english, best to ring first. Overall two great rooms!!Written April 10, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We've been to 6 escape games in Prague already, but Flee in Plzen is really the best one. So many different riddles, nice story, very good deal for a team game.
I would recommend this game because of its uniqueness (it is true that a lot of escape games are almost the same), great atmosphere and very friendly guys there. But you should to know Czech language to play it.Written June 28, 2015