- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- I booked CK Shuttle from Linz to Cesky Krumlov, and from Cesky Krumlov to Prague.
The shuttle was full from Linz. The driver drove in a safe manner and we were on time to Cesky Krumlov.
I was the sole passenger on the shuttle to Prague. The driver was very attentive and also drove in a safe manner.
I would recommend this service to all travelers.Written November 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Thanks Petr for driving us from Hallstatt to CK town, Petr is very nice guy and give us excellent service.Written November 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I used EU Shuttlebus service to transfer from Linz to Cesky Krumlov. Daniel, the owner, was prompt and very helpful, as well as a good driver. The 4 passengers had a very comfortable ride through the scenic Austrian and Czech countryside. The price is reasonable. I would definitely use EU Shuttlebus again.Written September 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were travelling in a group of 3. Looking for a trip out from Vienna towards Prague with a stop in Cesky Krumlov. Radek was prompt in his replies to all our enquiry via emails. He was also attentive to our travel needs. As we required a stop over at a mosque for our prayers. He took all that into consideration.
His son, who took over the driving for the 2nd half of the trip was just as attentive and ensured that we arrived at our destination safely.
Wile walking through Cesky Krumlov, Radek gave us quick stories behind the places and brought us to places where we were able to get really nice pictures.
Overall, very very satisfied with the services provided. And would highly recommend their services.Written January 26, 2020
- Vadim was very responsive and easy to deal with over email.
On the day itself, the driver was waiting for us at the hotel 15 mins before the meeting time. Van was clean and spacious and we had a fuss-free and safe trip from Hallstatt to our hotel doorstep in Cesky Krumlov.Written December 26, 2019
- Comfortable and convenient transfer from our river cruise docking place to Prague. Special note for accommodating service. We originally booked straight transfer but for a few days before the trip we considered detouring and stopping in Regensburg for a couple of hours. They were offering us an incredibly fair price...nothing for the lengthy detour and minor per hour charge for waiting for us to visit the area. Although for other reasons we didn't end up doing this, I was amazed at their flexibility and fair price if we had done so. HIGHLY recommend them for this transfer!Written October 27, 2019
- New very clean shuttles. Both the drivers were very good drivers. Very courteous divers. Helped us in loading the luggage. The DOOR TO DOOR SERVICE was very convenient. The driver who dropped us in Prague a told us about the history of the place and recommended places of interest. .Written August 16, 2019
- I needed to quickly get to Prague by the private shuttle. Viktor in the office was very friendly and helpful, the driver was nice, too. Online payments would have been nice, without the trip to the city center to pay cash in the office, but except for this, I was really happy with the service.Written October 11, 2018
- We recently used Sebastian Tours for (2) private transfers between Prague-Cesky Krumlov-Vienna. Communication with Petr to set up the transfers was flawless. He was very responsive to my queries and addressed all questions promptly. Our driver was Lucas who arrived on time in a comfortable Mercedes van to pick us from our hotel in Prague. We had a very enjoyable drive to Cesky Krumlov where we spent 2 nites (fantastic). Then Lucas picked us up again and drove us to the Vienna cruise port. Our riverboat was docked at an out-of-the-way location and Lucas was excellent in figuring out how to get there. All in all a very positive experience with Sebastian Tours. I highly recommend them.Written January 17, 2020
- Vikender was very friendly and helpful when I asked him about sights. He gave me really good tips what not to miss. I felt safe while he was driving. I can definitely recommend his services. And the journey from Český Krumlov to Salzburg was really amazing, a very picturesque landscape.Written July 14, 2019
- We had booked a transfer with Shuttle One over the holidays and the communication prior to the transfer was top notch as they were very good at getting back to me with regards to my transfer. Unfortunately we received an email only two hours before our departure time saying that they had cancelled our transfer due to technical difficulties with their vehicle. We can really understand that these things happen but getting in and out of Cesky can be a bit tricky so this really left us in a stressful situation. We were fortunate enough to be able to book an alternate shuttle with Green Shuttle.Written January 1, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Cesky Krumlov
- These experiences are best for transportation in Cesky Krumlov:
- Direct one way transfer from Český Krumlov to Bad Ischl
- Transfer from Cesky Krumlov to Prague: Private daytrip with 2h for sightseeing
- Private Day Trip to Cesky Krumlov from Passau; Includes 1,5 Hour Guided Tour
- Direct one way transfer from Český Krumlov to Prague
- Daily Door to Door Shared Shuttle bus from Cesky Krumlov to Vienna
- These are the best places for groups seeking transportation in Cesky Krumlov:See more transportation for groups in Cesky Krumlov on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly transportation in Cesky Krumlov:See more budget-friendly transportation in Cesky Krumlov on Tripadvisor