- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Exceptional experience. We were met by Michal in the town square, and were immediately impressed with his friendliness. He told us interesting history of the city as we walked to the pier, finally walking under Michal's Bridge. We were lucky enough to have the raft to ourselves, and enjoyed every moment. The scenery is breath taking, and it is an excellent way to see the city, especially for the first time. The price was on the low side for how good of an experience it was, and it came with an alcoholic drink included! Make sure you do this on your trip to CK; it was our favorite activity we did. Thank you Michal!Written November 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked the 3/4 hour two down the river and it was an amazing (and very calming) experience. Beautiful scenery and really getting immersed in the local area. The rafting team was super friendly and helpful and made this one of our best holiday experiences so far.Written July 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Funny activity for the whole family. The place is run by young people who are very friendly, enthusiastic and fluent in English. We were carefully instructed, before a young man drove us to the starting point app. 15 min outside the city.
The rafting took 1,5 hours with a few stops. There were 4 weir crossings - all funny. Easy to do without any experience.Written July 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Today we went rafting from Kemp Spoli in Cesky Krumlov through Cesky Krumlov to Kemp U Kuçeru.
We booked this trip one day ago in the town centre of Cesky Krumlov where we were provided with some good advice!
Today we started at 11:00 and were first guided to park the car for free at the campsite. After that i helped the employee of Ontario (Michael) offloading the raft of the bus. Before thd start of ouf trip we were pleased with the perfect explanation and tips and tools he provided us for a safe and comfortable trip.
Michael even went into the water to help us along the first meters of our trip...
During the trip we had several obstacles to overcome and we made a few stops to eat and drink. Along the Moldau riverside there are several BBQ spots and places where good food and drinks can be bought.
After 5 hours we came to the endstation of our trip and I calles Michael. He was already waiting for us and directly helped us getting the boat and our gear out of the water.
After putting the raft back on the top of the van Michael took us back to the start of our trip at Kemp Spoli. We were safely driven back and Michael told us some touristic information during the ride.
We are very pleased and thankful for the personnel of Ontario and Michael in advance for providing us a perfect rafting trip during our holiday in the Lipno region.
Thanks very much!!Written July 27, 2018
- We visited 2W on our last trip to Český Krumlov and they were great! We are a family of 4 and we rented a raft to take an hour's paddle down the river. The service was great, friendly and efficient, and we had a great time! Recommended! Good English and German spoken.Written August 6, 2020
- Great fun, only a few little rapids - enough to make you want to do more!! We did the one hour tour as we were a little unsure how the kids would go, but they loved it, even my 16 year old daughter with Down Syndrome (who sometimes is not the most enthusiastic!). Great family activity at a really cheap price. Highly recommend!Written August 11, 2015
- We rented a 2-person raft and paddled from Cesky Krumlov to Zlatá Koruna, a 15 km paddle that took us just under 4 hours. It is just one of the many self-guided trips of varying lengths that Surfsport offers. Along the way we went through 2 scenic horseshoe bends of the upper Vltava River within town and then we were out in nature for the remainder of the trip. The price was very reasonable and it included all the equipment and both the ride from the shop to the upstream paddle drop-off point and the ride back to the shop. This was a very scenic and relaxing trip that included easy slides through the runways alongside the 3 weirs we passed. The staff was very friendly, and the pick-up was prompt when we called after completing the run. Altogether we had a great morning that was a lovely addition to our visit to this beautiful part of the Czech Republic.Written September 29, 2022
- We were lucky to have a young guide speak English for us! He was witty and informative. The raft ride was so much fun; a perfection addition to exploring Cesky Krumlov.Written August 18, 2021
- We did the short raft excursion from Vyssi Brod to Rozmberk. We had ages from 8 to 60 in two four person rafts. It was a beautiful Autumn day and the staff were helpful, reliable and patient. We received complete instruction and warnings (but there's little danger) and maps. For a totally non water sports family it was a fun experience. The river is beautiful and floating into Rozmberk was an eye opener. What a lovely town. There were a few weirs to negotiate but not really a challenge. Scenery was just gorgeous. Highly recommended.Written October 13, 2018
- and go throught the city on the boat and just chill. You will see the historical city from different perpective :)Written April 30, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Cesky Krumlov
- These are the best places for couples seeking boat tours & water sports in Cesky Krumlov:See more boat tours & water sports for couples in Cesky Krumlov on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking boat tours & water sports in Cesky Krumlov:See more boat tours & water sports for groups in Cesky Krumlov on Tripadvisor
Cesky Krumlov Boat Tours Information
|Boat Tours Prices From||$210.79|
|Boat Tours Review Count||0|
|Boat Tours Photo Count||0|