Speciality Museums • Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Observation Decks & Towers
What travelers are saying
- You have to visit this place when you have the chance. It’s lovely experience, you can walk through the whole house by yourself just with an audio guide. We paid a little extra money and enjoyed being actually photographed in the historic atelier and in the costumes. Definitely recommend that too. Big thank you to the people there, especially the young guy at the counter. He was really sweet and professional!Written July 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We started in central Cesky Krumlov and walked uphill to the train station. From there it’s a moderately uphill climb on an asphalt road to the trailhead at the end of the road. Fairly straightforward to follow the green/white markings. At the top you have obstructed views so you have to pay to go up the tower for the best views. About 6 miles to the top. We decided to continue on to Holubov from Klet. Follow the rough trail that goes under the chairlift until you reach an asphalt trail that takes you down into the valley. Continue until you arrive at Holubov and work your way to the train station. There are close by cafes to kill time as you wait for the train. Eventually, board train for trip back to Cesky Krumlov. A perfect day trip!Written August 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is right at the entrance of the city unless you come in behind and go straight to the castle from the marketplace. It is well built. You can rent kayaks just down beside the water.Written August 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- When you visit this town be prepared to do plenty of walking. To visit the castle you need to be quite fit as it is a long climb but amazing when you get there.
The beauty of the square is it it is a place you can recharge and rest your legs for a while. Surrounded by beautiful buildings which house restaurants, small shops and cafés you can get some food and drink to provide sustenance.
It is beautifully maintained and provides some great photo opportunities. You can also get tourist information there.Written June 1, 2022
- This garden offers one of the best views in Cesky Krumlov and it’s also the first site you’ll encounter when you walk from the bus station. It’s a must-visit!Written January 4, 2022
- As we did not find the right way during the Easter time with snow some time ago, we wanted to reach it now by car (easy, but walking next time preferred). It is a long narrow way through the woods, it was foggy and raining and we did not meet any car opposite, good! Then 1 km walking tour from parking and you see the romantic medieval beauty! The tower was due to bad weather conditions closed and no Lipno sea view was available...but despite of these limitations...it was NICE!Written June 22, 2020
- Definitely worth of visiting. The price is more than fair, considering other activities for tourists in Cesky Krumlov. I also appreciated the lady behind the cashier. She was very friendly. I had a feeling that she doesn't speak any other than Czech language so good that I understand.
The first floor contains 64 mirrors that you walk in-between. It's recommended to wait for the person entering the labyrinth before you for about 20 seconds to have the real experience. Walking needs to be with hands in front of the body and with gloves on. If you don't have any suitable with you, you will get one-use plastic ones.
The second floor is crystal labyrinth - a combination of mirrors and glasses. It looked a little bigger to me, but maybe that was just an illusion.
The third floor is full of crooked mirrors so visit the place with your friends only and have some fun!
It's a shame that the whole visit lasted for about 15 minutes only. But on the other hand, nobody wants to be lost in between of mirrors for 1 hour.Written February 5, 2020
- You can't miss this tower as you can see it clearly due to its colours. The views of the town was great from the top of the tower.Written November 29, 2020
- The building itself is larger as most of the small houses around. There is a terreace upfront of the building where you have the opportunity to take great pictures of the city.Written July 15, 2017
- This building can be recognized by the concrete tub built outside it. This tub was probably used to ferment malt or to wash the casks. This a rather plain faced gothic cum renaissance building. It has several cellars in it extending into the building behind it. This building was a malt-house and a brewery until the early 1580s. The medieval malt master used to be considered an elite of the society and he was eligible for council membership too. Currently this building has a shop in it called Garnet.Written September 4, 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Cesky Krumlov
- These are the best places for kid-friendly points of interest & landmarks in Cesky Krumlov:See more points of interest & landmarks for kids in Cesky Krumlov on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking points of interest & landmarks in Cesky Krumlov:See more points of interest & landmarks for couples in Cesky Krumlov on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking points of interest & landmarks in Cesky Krumlov:See more points of interest & landmarks for groups in Cesky Krumlov on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly points of interest & landmarks in Cesky Krumlov:See more budget-friendly points of interest & landmarks in Cesky Krumlov on Tripadvisor