Kayaking & canoeing in Greater Melbourne
THE 5 BEST Greater Melbourne Kayaking & Canoeing
Kayaking & Canoeing in Greater Melbourne
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Sports Camps & Clinics • Kayaking & Canoeing
What travelers are saying
- Expert & helpful tour guides (Cam & Byron), plus decent weather & fabulous views along the Point Nepean coast. Lunch at the Quarantine was enjoyable & well catered for. Seeing the dolphins was a pleasant surprise !!Written February 10, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A short paddle takes you to beautiful beaches with great waves, easy to catch on kayaks. For more experienced paddlers, they are many other places to venture. The views back over Melbourne city and the West Gate Bridge are incredible.
Rohan and Raia are helpful and flexible. They readily meet the needs of my family, which included children of a range of ages and experience. The process of organising boats, instruction and payment was quick and efficient.
Overall a very well run and professional organisation, which I highly recommend.Written January 8, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Mind blown! True exhilaration & joy! I went on a trip with a women’s outdoor group & had the time of my life! I am deaf & have some glaucoma as well & hadn’t been paddling for some years so was a little trepidatious at the start as to how I would go. But the leaders are very experienced & attentive to all in the group. I soon began to feel at ease & got right out of my head & into the physicality of being in the water & moving with ease in it. There is real beauty & fierceness, adventure & physical mastery in white water rafting. Not to be missed! I’m hoping to do a lot more of this & further develop my skills.Written January 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Greater Melbourne
- These places are best for kayaking & canoeing in Greater Melbourne:
- VISIT 2 SRI LANKA
- Sea Kayak Australia
- Warrandyte Adventure Tours
- Xplora Watercraft
- East Coast Kayaking - Day Courses