- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
25 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Nice, serene walk with the dogs around the lake. Loved the story walk that was along the path that was in partnership with Pinetop Public Library.Written October 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Easy hike.. beautiful creek. About an hour away from Lakeside. 3 hours long.. our "go to" hike when we have friends and family visit.Written July 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Friendly helpful docents and a variety of shortish trails. Take a nice walk on the one to the spring.Written August 18, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and I hiked the Country Club trail yesterday morning and the Springs trail this morning. Both were well maintained and well marked, featuring paths through a pine forest. As someone with some mobility limitations, I found the Country Club trail to be a little easier than Springs, but I'd say Springs was a big more scenic. That said, Country Club is very nice walk, and if I lived near there, I'd probably walk it often.Written May 31, 2021
- While we did a shorten experience (out and back approx 5 mikes) the views were very nice and the trail is well marked an at mist a moderate hiking experience.Written October 27, 2020
- We signed my son up for a junior golf tournament at the Pines Lakes Golf Club. It was a 4 day get away for our family. The Staff was very inviting and welcoming. I have not seen this type of hospitality in a long time. The course was beautiful and challenging. Thank you for making me and my family feel welcomed. I'm sure we will be returning in the near future. Thanks again.Written June 28, 2023
- This is an interesting place showcasing local artists. I was astounded at the degree of talent by the local high school students. They had a reception for the students too.Written January 6, 2019
- This fellowship teaches the fullness of God's Word. Friendly and full of loving folks. You will be encouraged in your faith, and challenged to walk strong in the Lord. Onsite Christian bookstore and food bank.Written June 1, 2016
- This is a really fun store. They have a large variety of collectibles like comics, video games, Pokemon and vinyl records. We spent an hour going through their vinyl records. They don't have a huge inventory but they have some good stuff. All of their vinyl is in good condition and reasonably priced. Staff is friendly and helpful.Written June 12, 2021
- I’m a veteran and don’t have any patience with firearms stores that have inexperienced clerks or poor quality merchandise.
That said, this is the very first store that has impressed me. Really… the very first store…
We came for two boxes of 9mm ammunition, and wound up spending over three hours in the store talking with sales staff, all of whom are experienced shooters… many, veterans. This, after spending an hour looking around. Spent discussing the pros and cons of a number of handguns, rifles, and shotguns — and I appreciate the honest appraisals I heard. (A former airline Captain, I can smell BRAVE SIERRA from a block away: I don’t have time for it.)
Many firearm stores are forced by their suppliers to sell a number of their loss-leader products. Not here. Their new rifles, handguns, and shotguns are very high quality. Prices are appropriate to the quality. If you want a cheap firearm, there are many stores in Phoenix you can go to like Cabela’s, Bass Pro Shops, Sportsmen’s Warehouse. The Hub has an excellent selection of high-quality firearms.
They also have a very good selection of ammunition, prices on par with most retailers.
They also have an excellent selection of optics.
These people know their stuff.
I’ve purchase three Christensen rifles from The Hub… and likely to purchase a fourth rifle from their inventory by year’s end. There’s a reason for this: they have earned my respect, and my confidence.Written September 13, 2023
- We always look for quilt shops while traveling. This place is a gem. Hundred of bolts of high quality quilt fabrics, patterns, models, notions and friendly staff greet you as you walk in the door. The prices are as good as one will find in any first quality quilt shop. The knowledgeable staff will give suggestions when asked, but will also leave you alone to shop by yourself. Mary, the lady who helped us was so much fun. We'd like to take her home with us! She showed us a couple of new products, and, of course, we decided that we "needed" them. The shop has a loyalty punch card, and they helped us use ours to our best advantage. Be sure to go upstairs and see some models that show the most amazing machine quilting I've ever seen. This place is so welcoming and stocked, we went once while in Pinetop and then drove back over from a town we were staying in about 35 miles away. Note: the shop hours are rather short:
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 10am to 3 pm.Written May 4, 2023
- It was an amazing ride my husband and I went and our guide was great. It was so beautiful. I will go back here every time we visit. The horses were well mannered and very well taken care of.. I loved it..Written September 12, 2022
- It really had a little some thing for everyone!
Price are very good
A lot of the products I have never seen beforeWritten November 27, 2022
- I visit Spa Estique for their Women's Spa Experience. For $25 you are invited to enjoy their Sauna, Steam Room, gorgeous Jacuzzi, take long showers in their River Bottom Shower, rest in their Lounge and drink hot ice and or perfect fruit filled ice water. The surroundings are impeccable. Plush robe, tons of towels and iced handclothes to cool you down. I bring a book and always leave 90-120 minutes later feeling very proud of myself. There's a fabulous Spa shop out front - they even stock Tokyo Milk(!) and tons of great candles, lotions and serums. Needless to say, it's a Spa....you can do tons more. But, for me, visiting the Women's Spa is the perfect mini vacation.Written November 23, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Pinetop-Lakeside
- The most popular things to do in Pinetop-Lakeside with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Pinetop-Lakeside on Tripadvisor
Pinetop-Lakeside Attractions Information