- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
9 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Stunning beach! Quiet, with calm and still water that's different shades of turqouise, and clear all the way down to the bottom!Written May 10, 2022
- This beach has it all: plenty of space, a beautiful beach with trees to keep you from getting too warm/sunburnt, and several fun bar/resaurants.Written February 9, 2022
- There are many great beaches in Las Terranas, but this is a truly wonderful one. This is mainly because a river winds its way through palm trees to the sea, and the landscape is absolutely stunning. A photographer’s dream.
There are a couple of good tavernas on the beach.
The sea can be rough here, and there’s a bit of an undertow, so it might not be good for little children. But if you just jump around in the shallows, it’s absolutely fine.Written February 12, 2022
- Best beach ⛱ I have ever seen! Feels truly like a heaven on earth. Anyone who is staying around here must visit this place.Written July 28, 2020
- It is near by the Albachiara Hotel and there are plenty of bars and restaurants facing this beach. I do not recommend Las Terrenas Beach, but this one is beautiful! Make sure to carry your repellent and drinking water because you can find mosquitoes in the whole town 🦟 and the bottled water is very expensive in Las Terrenas (the regular price is RD$15 or RD$20 for 16oz but in Las Terrenas you will find it at RD$50 and RD$60) if you guys get thirsty you will have to buy several bottles cause one wont be enough for more than one person. If coming with children maybe you could bring mosquito nest for the crib, just in case. (I didn’t have to use mine but you never know)Written October 16, 2020
- There is an area for surfing if the waves cooperate but I mostly enjoy the nice walking path all along this pretty beach and all the beachside restaurants and bars.Written February 23, 2022
- We were on a trip to the DR to help build a community center. This was the beach outside our resort. After a hard days work, or early in the morning, it's a great place to learn to surf, do yoga on the beach or just play.Written August 27, 2018
- we walked for hours around the beaches and they are just beautiful. There are no chairs at all, and if you happen to find one, they will charge you to seat there.Written November 15, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Las Terrenas
- These are the most romantic places for beaches in Las Terrenas:See more romantic beaches in Las Terrenas on Tripadvisor