- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
8 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Amazing!! A must do!!
Ian was wonderful with his service and knowledge of the bike paths
We did everything he suggested from Mona to kangaroo bay and ferry crossing. Then to cascade brewery.
This electric bike experience was the HIGHLIGHT of our trip to Hobart.
At $50/bike/day is value for money and a wonderful experience
Thanks Ian, great customer service and will recommend to allWritten April 2, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- 4 of us spent 8 days traveling/ sightseeing 1500km on motorbikes supplied by Ian @ Moto Adventure Hobart. 3 bikes in excellent condition. Friendly/helpful/accommodating. No problems at all.
Tasmania is motorcycle heaven. We saw plenty but plenty more to see next time. Weather was great so that’s a bonus.Written May 2, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I hired a bike through LongHaul Tasmania for a couple of weeks during Feb to cycle the east coast of Tassie and could not be happier with the service. The bike was top notch and looked almost brand new - I even had people stop to admire it multiple times along the way! The bike had everything I needed and was perfect for my journey. The service provided by team and team was seamless - including transporting my baggage from Launceston to Hobart. It was very reassuring to deal with this team as I was confident everything I needed was taken care of so I only had to focus on the riding. Tim was also very helpful in answering the myriad questions I had in advance. If you're in the market for a hire touring bike in Tassie you can't go wrong here and would highly recommend using LongHaul Tasmania.Written March 3, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My husband and I had a great experience.
The bike shop set us up with brand new Specialised Stump jumpers ( Not e-bikes) for 24 hours and gave us great advice on the North south track on Mt Wellington. They were super friendly. The bike hire came with a lock , back pack, tubes and pumps which is really helpful incase you forget your own kit. The bikes were in excellent condition and set up very well.
I would use them again.Written February 7, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I contacted AvantiPlus in Hobart prior to my trip to Tasmania, to organise hire of a road bike. They were incredibly helpful, and arranged to have a bike of the correct size waiting for me when I arrived.They fitted the right pedals and adjusted the seat in the shop, and when I asked beforehand to have garmin cables put on to record my rides, it was no trouble. They were courteous, professional, friendly, and very committed to bikes (as one might reasonably expect!). Their website has some suggested rides (the commando loop is good), and the Scott road bike I hired came complete with a helmet and lock. That was helpful, because I didn't need to bring them with me. Hobart is a lovely city to ride in and around, and I would thoroughly recommend AvantiPlus to get hold of a bike for your visit.Written September 20, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.