Popular things to do
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Amazing experience, unfortunatley cut short by the weather, but a full refund was offerred and accepted and really appreciated. Views are amazing and was really worthwhile.Written December 4, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Spent two days here and I must say I enjoy the vibes. Lots of shops and restaurants. The beach is perfect for a run or to chill.Written October 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We weren’t sure we wanted to spend the money ($60 AUD for two adults, views only) but it was worth it. Stunning views from every angle! We went around 10:30am on a Saturday and it wasn’t too busy, more people coming down than going up the express elevator. Recommend!Written November 11, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My daughter (12yo) was so excited for this ride. We went to check it out and Nicole at the service desk really sold us on it. She was so friendly supportive and gave us the low down of best times to come to avoid any queues as it is schoolies so night is busier. And I am so glad she did! My daughter and husband loved it. We had zero wait times, the dude sending them flying was hilarious and great with the customers too! Thrilling and fun, we will definately ride again!Written November 25, 2023
- Macintosh Island Park is a wonderful oasis of a park close to Main Beach, Narrowneck and Surfers Paradise. With plenty of shade amongst the trees, there is a lake, plenty of birdlife (such as peacocks), a play area, picnic tables, all in a peaceful and tranquil location just a short walk from the hustle and bustle of Main Beach and Surfers Paradise. A wonderful place to escape the crowds for an hour or two.Written January 3, 2023
- The mall was good. Had many things to look at and a great variety to the shops located in the area. It was fun and enjoyable experience.Written September 11, 2023
- Located in the Surfers precinct, fairly nice mall, more like a covered passage, a little dated for us, could do with an upgrade, however nice for a browse and a walk throughWritten July 6, 2020
- There were a large number of stalls with a lot of variety.
Nice when it's a bit cooler in the evening.
We found some nice jewelry.Written October 5, 2023
- A really great place to go to spend time.And pray or what ever you wish to do.A great Sunday service.Written December 12, 2022
- Was a very good place for families facility's were great plenty of shade shower facility's plenty of parkingWritten January 27, 2020
- If you like horse racing a very nice place to on a Saturday afternoon.close to Surfers Paradise.And a little bit of luck.Written December 12, 2022
- Manolas restaurant is a must as well as Moana restaurant.
Good value for money
Very friendly service .
They let us have longer lunches so we could catch up with our friends unlike some restaurants where you have to go after 2 hours to eat and vacate your table.Written June 25, 2023
- Visited recently while in Surfers Paradise. You can't miss it from all the lights. Has a slingshot, vomitron and mini golf plus a few other things. Older kids when on the slingshot and really enjoyed it whilst younger ones liked the mini golf. The young lady, Moni, serving was very helpful and engaging. If you are into fast paced adrenaline rides, then this is a must visit.Written June 18, 2018
- Part of the surfers paradise precinct, just off cavill mall, nice place to hang out watching the world go by, plenty of eateries, to enjoy, larger than life electric dinosaurs and other varieties for kids to enjoy, beware they can get a little out of control.Written August 23, 2020
- This shopping centre has been fully renovated and is much improved from the past.
Its the largest and most well known mall in Surfers Paradise.
As a child I use to visit to play games ion the amusement centre.
There appears to have been an addition with some new tenants like El Camino Mexican, Thai Restaurant, and ice cream shops and more.
On the first floor where the eateries are located you get great views of Surfers Paradise Beach.Written June 18, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Surfers Paradise
- The best day trips from Surfers Paradise according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Moreton Island Day Trip (Kayak, Snorkel & Sandboard) frm Brisbane or Gold Coast
- Natural Bridge & Springbrook Waterfalls Tour
- Full-day Springbrook National Park Tour from the Gold Coast
- Kangaroos, Rainforest & Waterfalls Experience - Small Group
- Rainforest & Waterfalls Experience
- The most popular things to do in Surfers Paradise with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Surfers Paradise Beach
- Surfers Jetski Tours
- Gold Coast Watersports
- Surfers Paradise Parasail, Jet Ski Hire & Jet Boat Rides
- Jetboat Extreme
Surfers Paradise Attractions Information
|Tuesday 4:37 PM|