- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Port Jackson is Sydney Harbour. Those who live in Sydney justifiably consider it the most beautiful harbour in the world, but this is obviously biased. Nevertheless it is one of the most wonderful harbours around! The views are absolutely magnificent from any point you care to stand, whether on land or from the water. It is a lovely, almost enclosed body of water, and several rivers and creeks drain into it. The jewels in the crown of Port Jackson are the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House, but there are many other beautiful spots as well which are not hard to find. Take a few steps and you are in the Botanic Gardens, or board a boat and the whole harbour is your oyster! One of the best ways, if not the best way, to enjoy the Harbour is to get a ferry. It is very cheap and convenient. It will take you wherever you wish, really, and you will enjoy the most amazing views. Try it if you can!Written December 9, 2019
- Went with a group of friends. Chicken schnitzel burnt, thin and tasteless. Barramundi small but nice
Suggest Management try the garlic bread...need a hammer to cut thru it then impossible to eat...absolute worse ever eaten so $9 totally wasted.Written December 13, 2022
- The views are great from this marina which is a public one. There is a small cafe serving a range of food depending on the time of the day. Good shaded outdoor seating and tables.Written November 10, 2019
- Walsh Bay consists of a number of redeveloped piers on the south western side of the harbour bridge. This area makes for an interesting walk. There are numerous residents here now as well as cafes and restaurants.Written January 17, 2022
- Darling Square is located to the south of Darling Harbour, just to the south of the Chinese Garden. This is a small open square surrounded by some fancy architecturally designed buildings.Written June 10, 2021
- We have visited the general area several times over the years, mainly to enjoy the views and the swimming facilities, but not much has changed during that period. The marina is obviously a very useful spot for those people who have boats and the like, but I don't know about the rest. There is a restaurant but we have not been there. Regarding other amenities, we have not needed to use them and have not looked for them so would not be able to comment in detail, although the only time we looked for a toilet it was difficult to find and when we did find it, it was really run down and neglected. Perhaps they have others for the restaurant patrons. The whole area, however, does look a little bit neglected and in need of tender loving care. Perhaps something more needs to be done to attract visitors to the area, unless they are not looking for more visitors, in which case there would be no need for improvements.Written February 25, 2020