- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Food & Drink
6 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Very clean and nice premises Staff were very helpful and friendly . However, we had to leave early because for some reason the air conditioning was turned to freezing and it was most uncomfortable so we missed part of the entertainment.Written December 8, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Good service and friendly staff.
Convenient location and variety of wines and many to choose from.
Pleasant shop to visit while in Sydney
Written December 1, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We received gift vouchers for this experience. The setup is good with casks and vats on display. Alex explained the wine making process in layman’s terms. We all listened whilst drinking a glass of his wine. The highlight was of course stomping the grapes. And of course the bottle of wine each at the end.Written March 9, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Sydney
- These experiences are best for wineries & vineyards in Sydney:
- Private Hunter Valley Lunch Tour by Helicopter
- The Complete Hunter Valley Wine Tour of Pokolbin, Mt View and Lovedale
- Hunter Valley Small Group Wine, Gin, Cheese & Chocolate Tour from Sydney
- Day Trip with Chef-Led Hunter Valley Gourmet Food and Wine from Sydney
- Small-Group Hunter Valley Wine and Cheese Tasting Tour from Sydney