What travelers are saying
- What a delightful experience! We were at the Wallachian Outdoor Museum on December 5th. We arrived late in the day as the hillside became festive with families headed up the hill to find St. Nicholas and his angel helper so they could get a treat! Of course the devil was also close by, but he was chased away by the ever vigilant angel! So much fun to watch the children, many of them wearing either angel wings or devil horns! The demonstrations inside the individual small houses were very nice. I’m so glad we had the opportunity to do this. The fact that it was the eve of St. Nicholas Day was an extra treat!Written December 27, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I really liked the museum. Mainly the exposition of shoes and the life of Bata. Soo interesting ! 😍 Also you can find there photos from Hanzelka and Zikmund trip around the world with their car TatraWritten March 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a fun afternoon, with whole family. Great place even on rainy day. I can recommend to anyone traveling to Kromeriz.Written May 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- On the 25th September arrived to Letecke muzeum Kunovice new plane Tupolev TU-154. New exponat was amazing.Written October 17, 2016
- The current exhibition is a good view of the local history and traditions. Quite small but worth a look if you have some spare time in Uherske Hradiste.Written September 28, 2018
- I strongly believe that this science is full of interesting stories,more than that these are not dead ones. So come to this institute and meet Mr Jilik who is ready to tell you about the beginning of scientific research focused on findings of Great Moravia – step into the 19th century. The exhibited artefacts come from archeological sites nearby connected with the personality of the archbishop Methodius – you enter the 9th century. I was lucky to meet not only Mr Jilik, great storyteller, writer and publisher, but also Mr Cap, who is the author of many replicas of jewellery. Ladies now and in the past time would love to wear the beautiful earings made by him using the old technologies. Beauty is always able to cross the time easily and inspire people.Written November 1, 2014
- It was quite amazing to visit it... The lady allowed me to enter although she had a lunch break, so I spent nearly 2 hours inside, at the end she let me connect to their museum's WiFi to backup all 250 photographs taken there to release my phone memory! Indeed, it was insane, well, in a positive way, very rich, alive, talking to all of us although the thoughts and memories presented are hundred years old.... The museum exposition includes also the exhibition called "a school as a game" and our locale animals...Written September 13, 2019
- The Gallery of the Museum of Moravian Slovakia is beautiful in many ways. First of all you will admire its location near the city fortification - no wonder it used to be a military Artury and later on a post office. Then you will fall in love with the building itself, Baroque curves are so seductive! And there are permanent and temporary exhibitions inside presenting art of southeast Moravia. We have found a perfect balance as we could enjoy works of both local and foreign authors. Artists Mr Vaculka and Ms Vaculkova used to live in Uherske Hradiste and were inspired by cubism, Drawings and photographs of Alexandr Hackenschmied aka Sasha Hammid were exhibited in public for the very first time. So enter the gallery and enjoy all the collected beauties.Written November 9, 2014