271 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 271
What travelers are saying
- One of the most beautiful zoo I’ve ever visited. Very spacious and for the animals are there so big, natural habitats. You can feed the stingray and visit an aviary where you walk among monkeys and a sloth or an otter.. And in add there is so many things to do for children. Absolutely recommend!Written March 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was stunned by the art collection in the palace. I expected an unremarkable selection of second-rate paintings, but boy was I wrong. There are many paintings of the highest quality, particularly among those by 15th-17th century Dutch and German authors. There is also a nice selection of Italian Renaissance art, including a Titian. Altogether a really pleasant surprise. I can't remember when was the last time I encountered such a good selection of Renaissance and baroque art outside of major museums. I must also commend the gallery staff which was universally kind and helpful.Written June 23, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a delightful experience! We were at the Wallachian Outdoor Museum on December 5th. We arrived late in the day as the hillside became festive with families headed up the hill to find St. Nicholas and his angel helper so they could get a treat! Of course the devil was also close by, but he was chased away by the ever vigilant angel! So much fun to watch the children, many of them wearing either angel wings or devil horns! The demonstrations inside the individual small houses were very nice. I’m so glad we had the opportunity to do this. The fact that it was the eve of St. Nicholas Day was an extra treat!Written December 27, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I really liked the museum. Mainly the exposition of shoes and the life of Bata. Soo interesting ! 😍 Also you can find there photos from Hanzelka and Zikmund trip around the world with their car TatraWritten March 24, 2022
- This garden is lovely and well mainained. Every month of the year there is something beautiful to see. If you watch a callendar, you might visit it during some festival. Don't miss out the rotunda with 20 meter pendulum!Written May 16, 2023
- The pond and the underground tunnel are not large, but it is cute and you can see many different species. The catfish on the very bottom is really huge. Honestly I just like underwater attractions be it grand museum of ship Great Britain in Bristol or this small tunnel. There is also a swimmable pond without fish next to the fish pond. The botanical garden on the very bottom is honestly not very impressive... What really got me is the staff attitude. I got confused by the map and exited through the entrance. The lady selling tickets noticed this, "caught" me a few meters outside and told me that by exiting through the entrance I missed the second half of the garden and the cows, which I indeed did. She told me that if I want to see the second part she will let me enter through staff only gate next to the exit. That's really great attitude.Written July 24, 2023
- Worthy to walk few steps up the hill to see the prime sample of the Jurkovic's architecture. Nice views from the top but Radhost is hidden behind the trees.Written August 7, 2017
- I really recommend going up to Stramberska Truba (the tower). You will get amazing view and nice cool breeze in hot summer days... and there are not too many stairs :))Written August 12, 2020
- The Gardens at one end of the Square are Extensive and even sport a Rotunda. There is a Tropical Section and a place to have a beer and snacks. The Town Square has many beautiful buildings and a Bishop used to coin his own currency; the building is still preserved. I have been to the market place and bought beautiful beer steins. There is also a beautiful Church within walking distance from the squareWritten August 5, 2019
- Amazing exposition in a very cool place, highly recommended to anyone interested in history, arts or Bata's inventiveness.Written July 2, 2023
- If you are in the Zlin area as a tourist, then you might want to check out Bata's Skyscraper, otherwise known as Building 21. The biggest feature to this building is Bata's own office, which is actually an elevator. Bata had his office built as a large elevator, so he could go from floor to floor himself, without having people come to him. The elevator is now an exhibit, but it is still functional and you can go up to the roof in it. At the roof you can a great view of Zlin from all directions. It's not Zlin's most alluring attraction, but one that is worth visiting if you are in the area and have the time. I recommend it.Written June 25, 2019
- We had a fun afternoon, with whole family. Great place even on rainy day. I can recommend to anyone traveling to Kromeriz.Written May 16, 2023
- It was so nice experience tp drink 10 different type of wine. I can taste young white wine also old one.
Their wine is so nice.Written April 6, 2021
- Gardens with a huge variety of fuschias and tropical flowers. Excellent topiary which a soothing feature whilst walkingExcellent day visiting the gardens and the bird aviary. It was good for me to talk to the African Grey parrot who enjoyed the interaction and began to dance. Would visit this again.Written September 26, 2019
- Nice place-lookout tower especially before sunset.I am not crazy about similar places but this one is unique.Written June 2, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Zlin Region
Zlin Region Attractions Information
|Wednesday 8:54 AM|