- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- The toboggan is a fun way to spend an hour or two. They provide single tickets or a batch of six - for an adult 6 goes is 2200 HUF ( 7 Euro) they accept debit and credit cards so you don't need Hungarian currency.Written June 5, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- to cool your body and if you are with children to make a fun for them on the water slides in well maintained grass area under shadow of treesWritten August 7, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice owner, who tries to accommodate you and if needed provides help. The task was tricky and exciting, of course, different mindsets result in various solutions, but the logical sequence was kept from the beginning till the end. Definitely a nice 30-60 minutes of fun, I can recommend it.
Card is accepted.Written April 18, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excelent service , track , cars , must go if you like racing or you just need a adrenalin rush whit friends , like we didWritten July 24, 2021
- I visited the exhibition center with my teen kids and with my husband on a Saturday morning. Unfortunately we missed the first presentation but the second one on light and sound was amazing.
When I entered the building, I was a bit worried that it would be too small, so we could finish it in an hour. It turned out that I was wrong, as we spent nearly 4 hrs there, trying out everything exhibited.
The toy shop, where you can try many of the toys . is a great idea!Written May 14, 2019
- Well maintained, safe and fun for small kids. Not too expensive either. Good coffee and friendly service. Staff speaks German and EnglishWritten May 30, 2019
- Great concept, Kelepce was challenging for us. We will try the other rooms! Thank you for the exciting experienceWritten May 26, 2020