Popular things to do
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Great experience! Highly recommend if you have ever wanted to swim in a coral reef. For the amount of money you pay this is a great value and also inexpensive compared to other tours you will do in the Cancun area.Written June 12, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did the Cenote Hopping activity and drove ATVs. Great time! Cesar was a fantastic guide and modified activities so that i could participate but felt comfortable and safe. I would definitely recommend this for everyone.Written July 27, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- In this sanctuary, you will meet Barbara, Horacio, Isabella and many more of their friends. You will start building a trust with these animals despite your fears. Mosquito repellent is a must-have, unless you want to donate your blood to the swarm.Written September 6, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a five minute walk from our accommodation so we used to go there a lot. It is a beautiful area grey opportunity for photographs and so on.
The only reason this isn't a five star of Reviews that the seaweed is a problem obviously not of anyone's making. They do their best, but it is black and smells a little.
The sand is beautiful though and the local love to go down late afternoon with beers from the supermarket and come to watch. We spent a long time there and really enjoyed our visits.
The sea is calm and safe.Written September 20, 2023
- We enjoyed seeing the botanical gardens, open again after covid closure. We even saw monkeys by the (closed) watch tower). A botanist friend this was the highlight of the trip. Beware, though the mosquitoes are abundant--and hungry!Written February 28, 2023
- Lovely town. Hope to eat there some day. And explore more since there were six of us & most wanted to go back to hotel.The church was so beautiful. Simple, freshly painted, clean, clean and the store clerk was so sweet. The entire town area we saw was charming.Written July 6, 2023
- We love this place . We have traveled all over and this is the BEST one . It’s a hidden gem . Go downtown Cancun by coco bongo and Hard Rock Cafe store and buy the tickets there . It’s amazing . 4 wheelers , zip line , cave dives , open air swing into freezing water cenote and a lunch . Best tacos ever and I am picky . Just KEEP your BAGS CLOSE theMONKEYS will grab and run . They took my daughter sunscreen up the tree so fast and I videos it and took a man’s shirt and hat . You can even drive there if you rent a car . We were there from 9 am until 4 ish for 35.00 per person .Written August 30, 2023