- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
8 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Great wine tasting and wonderful day trip.
Very nice vineyards tour and great atmosphere.
50nis for the wine and tourWritten March 27, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We was at Argonne - self picking, and we eaten the most delicious and fresh fruits in my life!
They have a strawberries , blackberries and more...
The place is so quiet in the nature, and fit to couples and families.
I recommend to everyone go there!Written May 8, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice gallery in a very beautiful old garden whit a few shops around and classic atmosphere. A lot of kind of art.. Don't miss this place..!Written February 9, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very interesting fact, history filled walking tour which tied together the origins of Gedera throughout the last 140 years with continued present day relevance. The details were fascinating.Written April 14, 2022
- My family has wanted to travel to and tour Israel for many years and when I talked to my good friend Al who had just toured Israel he raved about Nir and Nitzan travel so I decided to contact Nir and he responded very quickly. I was wanting to put together a two week trip that would allow us to see all the major sights of Israel and we corresponded via email for weeks planning out our trip. I was so excited to go for the summer of 2020 but the Covid Pandemic hit with a vengeance and we ended up having to cancel our plans. But, I was determined to go and so we planned for July summer 2021 and through Nir's determination and persistance he successfully was able to get our tour/trip approved by the Israeli Ministry of Tourism. We did a two week tour and traveled to Galilee, Jerusalem, the Dead Sea, the desert and lastly to Eilat at the Red Sea. We loved our trip and especially loved our guide Lior. Loir was the kindest, smartest guide we've ever had in our travels around the World. We had a
.hard time saying goodbye. I highly recommend Nir and NitzhanWritten August 13, 2021